Hmm. I'm curious. Can someone clue me in

Are there any spa's and/or studios, that hire white girls? I've been looking at the reviews and keeping an eye out around Houston for a while now.

I had a ton of fun at Vellagio years ago
Are there*
  • pxmcc
  • 01-24-2019, 09:41 AM
Nicollette's group had no white girl bar as far as i know. her handle is Blac Barbie or thereabouts. i saw a very white Russian gal there (Anastasia.) #whitegirlsrocktoo..
What goes around comes around...Usually.

Lots of frustration on both sides regarding availability, screening, requests for short notice, things like that. Plenty of new talent that doesn't enjoy the safety that P411 provides and can't get it which makes finding customers and providers alike more difficult.

Back in the days when Escapes and all the rest were seemingly on every corner a guy could "walk in" and see some really hot ladies. Perhaps the shift in Houston's political climate will be more favorable to some kind of return.
I dug escape but I was loyal to Vellagio. Ever check out that moonlight spot?
moonlight?
I saw a white girl at a spa years ago off 249 and 1960. She smelled like BO and bitched when I offered her 100 for a tip for FS saying that she gets more than that.(i paid a $60 door fee)

I do have to ask though...with spas and studios usually priced at a buck sixty all in, why would someone that charges $275/hr entertain a studio or spa?
I just changed it to 275 from 300 because the majority of suitors don't get that my special is 25 off/neglect the math. Then get upset with me. Forgot to change it. I have a clipboard on this new phone. So I only have to paste the whole "<place>/300hr - 25 new gent special = 275hr (first visit only)/<insert time>, sound good?" Crap. As for your question. I was hoping to connect with a higher end spot.
I was hoping to connect with a higher end spot. Originally Posted by eveonastick
PM if you find it...
I started out hobbying in the so called “Modeling Studios” that we’re on every corner and every area of Htown long before I came to this site....there were a wide range of girls...white, black, latina, asian and so on....but as bm mentioned above....they are far and few between now.....
I don't knock anyone who visits, or is employed @ such. Now days, you're 1 brave person to do either/or.. I hear from some gents, most are Asian/Latina, located in the north part of Houston & the "caliber" of ladies were...
5806, la femme these places were super heated... But i know 5806 hires all races and is always hiring. And im not sure if le femme closed down there modeling studio that was next door to the adult store... Its been years since i tried to keep up. But do have a friend who wprks at 5806 and shes white she says their always hiring
.now i dont know what the inside of either of these places im scared to go in places like that.. Im paranoid.. But best of luck hun..
I saw a white girl at a spa years ago off 249 and 1960. She smelled like BO and bitched when I offered her 100 for a tip for FS saying that she gets more than that.(i paid a $60 door fee)

I do have to ask though...with spas and studios usually priced at a buck sixty all in, why would someone that charges $275/hr entertain a studio or spa? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

Some places have set amounts some dont my homegirl at 5806 says if you pick her and go to the back its 300 on the table after your 60 door fee or when she comes back shell tell you pick another lady
Some places have set amounts some dont my homegirl at 5806 says if you pick her and go to the back its 300 on the table after your 60 door fee or when she comes back shell tell you pick another lady Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

$300..........?????? At 5806.....??? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.............. It used to be 120 plus 40 door fee.
Some places have set amounts some dont my homegirl at 5806 says if you pick her and go to the back its 300 on the table after your 60 door fee or when she comes back shell tell you pick another lady Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
I find it hard to believe she gets much action and seriously doubt she'd turn down two Benjamin's in favor of another gal. I guess there are some dudes desperate enough but I think H town hobbyists are pretty savvy for the most part.