Nerves, I get it! But, think about it like this:

I know that some of you may be nervous as all get-out when you are going to an appointment, or when you are expecting a beautiful young lady to meet you somewhere. I know that's there's not much that a lady can do other than be cool and accommodating & understanding. So why don't you guys try to think about it like this: we are nervous just as you. We have no idea who or what is going to walk through our door just like you guys don't know what you're walking into and vice versa. So my suggestion would be to ease the nerves a little bit on both parts, even though I see that some of you gentlemen don't like a phone call. Maybe a phone call before the meeting or on the way to the meeting will help ease some nerves and tension. I know I do it and I have some gentleman that tell me quite a bit that once they talk to me it makes them that much more comfortable and less nervous. And if you also think about it at times we are at more of a disadvantage because you gentlemen can go and look at our pictures, and look at reviews on us. And we are not able to do that. Yes we have ways to screen but I think that you guys can get more info. Bottom line is I want us all to be comfortable, and safe. We're all here to have fun & let loose!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-29-2019, 01:04 AM
the nervous dudes should bust one out before they leave for the incall to calm those butterflies..
#zenbuddism #goganstaogohome #chillax #theressomethingaboutmary..
I use a text app that doesnt have voice so a phone call is never an option for me. If there is some small banter in the texts and a few jokes told I'm usually not nervous. If there is no personality coming through I sometimes get the leo jitters regardless of how established the providers may be.
I don't care for the "phone conversation" before meet either
I enjoy talking to them
  • bbkid
  • 01-29-2019, 05:44 PM
^^^ me too. It helps to "break the ice", so to speak.
I preferred meeting them at socials.
Its not about a ph call. This post was more or less about letting a lot of the clientele know that you and I are both in the same boat when it comes to being nervous. And that I personally completely understand it because I'm sure that if the shoe was on the other foot I would be a little bit nervous too.
I enjoy the nervousness of meeting someone new.
It heightens awareness and gets the adrenaline flowing.
On the way I'll anticipate all the firsts that are to come and how it will all play out.
I guess that's why I don't do a lot of repeats. It usually becomes a bit predictable.
I've made phone calls to certain providers that asked for it because I could tell they needed it and I really wanted to see them. I've had others ask for the phone call that I've just ignored from that point.
  • dmode
  • 01-30-2019, 12:55 PM
Bring drinks. It's a nice ice breaker. Bring em even if you're not nervous. lol.
I always try to break the ice. I can feel nervous energy off of a new guy as soon as the door opens. Usually i get them calmed down enough with casual talking, and lots of smiles!!!
I always try to break the ice. I can feel nervous energy off of a new guy as soon as the door opens. Usually i get them calmed down enough with casual talking, and lots of smiles!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes mam! I like to converse & chill, to break the ice. And if I feel the nervous energy coming from the person to then I'm going to want to get comfortable as well. So I completely agree with everything you said.