🙁😦 The Big Let Down On Craigslist Last Night😞😕

I got on Craigslist last night posted an Ad seeking a Trance & Lighting Dj for a party in Match, and being who I am 😈 naughty..I decided to see if there where any late night sexy perves out there and responded to one..
It responded immediately..and I was like fuck yes..😀..
Then heres what happened..his is what I am craving.. 346.801.9414

J

Jenna Kristen

tome
12 hours ago

Details

What's up ,Thanks for your reply, R you real & Interested to hear from you...?now i'm available !. What time r u looking. Tell me please,I'm ready to suck ur cock now.

Then I responded..

12 hours ago

Details

Oh fuck..Jenna..lol..

Are you a female?

😀🤣😂😃😅

Damb my fucking luck i thought you where a guy looking for a girl woman?

Im the female in the photo..

Damn im ready now too.haha

Sorry Leslie somehow i thought you where a guy..

Then she or he or PC..lol:
I just read your ad on craigslus

What's up ,Thanks for your reply, R you real & Interested to hear from you...?now i'm available !. What time r u looking. Tell me please,I'm ready to suck ur cock now.

Details

Oh fuck..Jenna..lol..

Are you a female?

😀🤣😂😃😅

Damn my fucking luck i thought you where a guy looking for a girl woman?

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019,

I respinded..😃 (shes was hot as fuck in the photos)

Oh fuck..Jenna..lol..

Are you a female?

😀🤣😂😃😅

Damb my fucking luck i thought you where a guy looking for a girl woman?

Jenna Kristen

tome
12 hours ago

Details

Well I’m so bored out of my mind. you could take me on a date or something? And by date I mean you should basically come over to my bedroom and give me nice and hard love lol and since I'm f-r-e-e the next couple days its good timing. Can we get on the phone to continue this convo? I'm better on the phone I just don't wanna give my number over email cause I've had a bad experience with someone before but I'm hoping you are alrightYou can go here to,

Get My Number

After you've done verification and get my number definitely gimme a call so i can tell you how to find your way over here so we can hang out.I can come to you or I don't got roommates so the place would be all to ourselves and so we can watch some netflix...play some playstation.... or maybe skip all that and you can just take off my panties?

3 attachments

....🤤😲😢😭😞😕......
She was just interested in the $ cluck noe for my number $
If it even was a she.

Has It gotten this bad out the
I Would Still never lower myself to cheat a person this way..just for $

I really wanted to meet Jenna in those pixxx too..☹

"JENNA " continued to emaail me back maybe 10 times nonstop with already prepared dialog?

It was not even a real person!

Doest that happen alot now?
sounds like an interesting evening all around for you
Damn sounds like that would’ve been fun
^^^Interesting.
My reaction was very different. I read the first few lines, skimmed the rest and thought WTF!!!! Once again proving that in this hobby: vive la difference. One person's WTF is another's "Imma jump on that". Your mileage is definitely going to vary. Hobby on!
So...Did anyone get their dick sucked?