The Mystic is torn apart

The Mystic is torn apart.

He doesn’t know who he wants in the White House.

Is it the whore Kamala
Is it the rapist Booker

I will help you out mystic. They don’t have a chance in hell to beat

TRUMP.

MAGA. TRUMP2020
Yeah, what a conundrum.
He's too busy hiding his own Easter eggs right now.

Looking at the huge field of Dems all trying to out do each other, they will end up with the most extreme liberal since George McGovern.
which one of them you think qualifies as a populist democrat
He's too busy hiding his own Easter eggs right now.

Looking at the huge field of Dems all trying to out do each other, they will end up with the most extreme liberal since George McGovern. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What happen to George McGovern...massive landslide defeat!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-01-2019, 08:46 AM
The response will be Nazi censorship!
I guess censorship in that quarter is defined as a dissenting opinion.
Nazi- anyone not on the totalitarian extremist left or right.

I do hope a new Mod is not needed.
  • Tiny
  • 02-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Trump will probably lose. Here are approval ratings for presidents running for re-election:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-1964-to-2012/

Here are Trump's:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Trump's polling like Ford, Carter, and George H.W. Bush. The winners, being LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama, all polled better during the entire four years and the first two years of their initial terms.
The response will be Nazi censorship!
I guess censorship in that quarter is defined as a dissenting opinion.
Nazi- anyone not on the totalitarian extremist left or right.

I do hope a new Mod is not needed. Originally Posted by oeb11
The Nazis are trying to rig the election already. The are colluding with the Russians. What a bunch of Racists. If Melania Cunt Face would run I might vote for her. Is Melania Cunt Face eligible? The Cunt Face is from Russia or somewhere like that. Nazi Fucking Cunt
  • Tiny
  • 02-01-2019, 11:54 AM
The Cunt Face is from Russia or somewhere like that. Originally Posted by themystic
Russian women like Melania are beautiful, and getting a blow job from one with a cunt face would be the ultimate. The Donald is a lucky man.
Russian women like Melania are beautiful, and getting a blow job from one with a cunt face would be the ultimate. The Donald is a lucky man. Originally Posted by Tiny
Cunt Face Melania quit sucking his dick long time ago
TM is just jealous that he's not Melania. He'd rather be with big dick Michelle Obama.
conundrum. for any snowflakes , Nazis, Russian , little green men , who to blame it on?????
TM is just jealous that he's not Melania. He'd rather be with big dick Michelle Obama. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Did you have a new showcase done?. Your new avatar looks just like you
conundrum. for any snowflakes , Nazis, Russian , little green men , who to blame it on????? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Is this you rex? its going to be ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cxh4uLdn8
Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.

Shhhhhh I see Nazis ( because That's not racist in any way )