Question About My Phone

I've Had My Phone For 20 Million Years & It Decided To Go To Heaven! I Cant Turn It On & It Wont Charge So Is There Anyway To Transfer The Information On That Phone To My New One Or No?

I'm Pretty Sure Its Due To The Screen But I Just Want To See What My Options Are..

Thanks

Dorthy
Damn, I didn't realize you were that old
If you take to a phone place they most likely can. It may be a crap shoot if Tx really old.

Good Luck
Usually both Google & Apple back up a lot of your info (contacts,pictures,texts). When you get your new one just log back into your gmail or iTunes/icloud & you should be able to get some of the info back. Unless it's an antique flip phone, (not a smart phone) then you're likely out of luck.
If the phone will not power up I doubt a phone store will be able to retrieve contact information. I would ask the phone store. My experience is most people in tge stores are clerk's without much technician training.

If you want to retrieve information contact a computer technician who has experience in retrieving information. Even then there is a cost factor to consider...
If this an iPhone and you had it setup to backup automatically to the cloud then your stuff is all there. Well . . . at least until the last backup and whatever info you had setup to be backed up.
If your phone has a sim card just remove it and put it in the new phone
I've Had My Phone For 20 Million Years & It Decided To Go To Heaven! I Cant Turn It On & It Wont Charge So Is There Anyway To Transfer The Information On That Phone To My New One Or No?

I'm Pretty Sure Its Due To The Screen But I Just Want To See What My Options Are..

Thanks

Dorthy Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Sweetie all you need to do is buy a new battery...
They have tutorials on Youtube that might help
Take it down to china town and look for a phone repair place.
Not unless there was an SD card or a sim attached to the phone. SD card are pretty much not used anymore for phones unless it was an old phone. Best bet is to get the contacts off your phone bill but that’s going to take some digging. Sent you a PM.
I think 20 million years would classify it as an old phone.
If your phone has a sim card just remove it and put it in the new phone Originally Posted by Ramman
Duhhh I'm Not That Stupid!
I think 20 million years would classify it as an old phone. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yes they don't make this Phone anymore lol
Sweetie all you need to do is buy a new battery... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's not the battery it's the screen it's on but the screen is black after I started jacking with it I realized this..