Is he working too hard?

• Tiny
  • 02-01-2019, 04:02 PM
These are travesties. We prosecute and jail far too many people. The solution isn't hiring more lawyers though -- instead, as the article says,

The reformers say decriminalizing more offenses related to homelessness, drug addiction and mental illness would also free up public defenders to spend more time on serious cases.
  • Tiny
  • 02-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Double Post
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ase-loads.html Originally Posted by bamscram
You know, some old poser from a little town in northeast Kansas used to do the same thing - post a link with no fucking explanation - what was that 71 year old wanna be sugar daddies name?

I think that guy was named Iva biggen or something like that.. what happened to that guy?
You know, some old poser from a little town in northeast Kansas used to do the same thing - post a link with no fucking explanation - what was that 71 year old wanna be sugar daddies name?

I think that guy was named Iva biggen or something like that.. what happened to that guy? Originally Posted by friendly fred
No that was Retarded Lenny Or was it Eva the Chimp
He has a one armed paper hanger bet...
He has a one armed paper hanger bet... Originally Posted by bb1961
He was Iva Biggen when he lost that bet. But I dubbed him Retarded Lenny years before that. What’s hilarious is that he denies that he’s the same guy as Bamscram. Like, who’s he kidding?
He was Iva Biggen when he lost that bet. But I dubbed him Retarded Lenny years before that. What’s hilarious is that he denies that he’s the same guy as Bamscram. Like, who’s he kidding? Originally Posted by bambino
No shit!!
No that was Retarded Lenny Or was it Eva the Chimp Originally Posted by Hotrod511
It was Iva the shit eating chimp. I can’t remember what he was before that. Everything he said was over everyone’s head. Lol.

Was he really that old?

I remember he was a veteran so he wasn’t all that bad.
These are travesties. We prosecute and jail far too many people. The solution isn't hiring more lawyers though -- instead, as the article says,

The reformers say decriminalizing more offenses related to homelessness, drug addiction and mental illness would also free up public defenders to spend more time on serious cases. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you Tiny. That's why I say fuck these white crime financial and traitors that Mueller has indicted. They are crying loudly about how unfair it is what the DA is doing to them
It was Iva the shit eating chimp. I can’t remember what he was before that. Everything he said was over everyone’s head. Lol.

Was he really that old?

I remember he was a veteran so he wasn’t all that bad. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

He still on occasion, under his present handle "Bamscram", will tell you that something he said went over your head. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
He was Iva Biggen when he lost that bet. But I dubbed him Retarded Lenny years before that. What’s hilarious is that he denies that he’s the same guy as Bamscram. Like, who’s he kidding? Originally Posted by bambino
get back on topic bambi
Many post like that, why not bring it up before?
We forget how trumpkins have to have it explained to them.

I think that was named Iva biggen or something like that.. what happened to that guy? Originally Posted by friendly fred
No that was Retarded Lenny Or was it Eva the Chimp Originally Posted by Hotrod511
How would you know?
He has a one armed paper hanger bet... Originally Posted by bb1961
prove it.

When you made a lenny comment I asked if you were stupid.
Why didn't you just say yes.

You trumpkins are still as stupid as ever. Never had any proof just usual hot air by the rabid right.
But lies are what you rabid right live on daily.
Plus you are off topic.

Was he really that old?

I remember he was a veteran so he wasn’t all that bad. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He still on occasion, under his present handle "Bamscram", will tell you that something he said went over your head. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Stupidity has no bounds.
Who was Ekim007 then?