This man is a hero!

Who could say no to such a bill?

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/i...G6hch_6CBzGx8E

"Justice for All" act. Fair is fair.

"Justice for All" act. Fair is fair. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Lmao. What an attention whore. Paradox abound. He represents the party of the biggest liar in American History. When you support a liar that makes you a Liar
Lmao. What an attention whore. Paradox abound. He represents the party of the biggest liar in American History. When you support a liar that makes you a Liar Originally Posted by themystic
Unfortunately, everybody lies....
It's an equal opportunity bill. Applies to liars in all parties.
It's an equal opportunity bill. Applies to liars in all parties. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Just something to get him in the news. Not much to cheer about on the right
Yay! Winning for all!
Wait 'till it passes.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2019, 09:03 AM
DPST Islamic terrorist loving House won't pass it.
Flagrant self-interest.
DPST targeting of conservatives will continue until they get their Arbeit Macht Frei camps - then they will imprison anyone with a dissenting opinion=and all white males
But, any new Bill passed now to make it a crime to lie to Congress would not affect those that have lied prior to the bill.

It would be Ex Post Facto, which the Constitution prohibits.

If you want the dirt bag Democrats prosecuted for lying to Congress, they will have to be prosecuted under existing laws.
"Justice for All" act. Fair is fair, The paradox is all the liberal retards locked up , the hypocrisy continues
If you want the dirt bag Democrats prosecuted for lying to Congress, they will have to be prosecuted under existing laws. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You mean the way Republicans are being prosecuted (persecuted) now?

The bill just means that existing law will be enforced evenly.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2019, 10:02 AM

"Justice for All" act. Fair is fair. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump would get arrested right after his State of the Union speech!
He'll have to name it something else. We already have a justice for all act reauthorized in 2016.

Public Law 114 - 324 - Justice for All Reauthorization Act of 2016

However I would support a bill requiring a non partisan congressional board that did nothing but track lies told to and by congress. Perhaps a fine for every one told and a way to track who lies the most.
Would need elections yearly to replace most of the politicians.
Lmao. What an attention whore. Paradox abound. He represents the party of the biggest liar in American History. When you support a liar that makes you a Liar Originally Posted by themystic
Liar...look who's talking!!
You wouldn't the truth if it hit you in the head...hence the brain damage