Gypsy

Just text her. Let’s see what happens
no swallow = why bother ?
I have only seen bad reviews,hot spinner but poor attitude,poor skills and a dump of an incall.I have had my eye on her for a while since I love spinners but have moved on from all the negative comments.
She seems really sweet. We’ve been texting all morning. It is a dump of an incall, but she’s quite pretty. Sent me a selfie as per requested
no swallow = why bother ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don’t get off from BJs so swallowing isn’t an option even if it is an option lol
I don’t get off from BJs so swallowing isn’t an option even if it is an option lol Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
nor I, but its fun.

pump her, pull out, take off cover, put in her mouth ta unload
nor I, but its fun.

pump her, pull out, take off cover, put in her mouth ta unload Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Did that once, I felt bad afterwards. Was just awkward and unnecessary haha
Known her a long time... fantastic spinner body.. terrible attitude...no enthusiasm...dead fish fuck... dangerous surroundings incall
Oh...TV...you should go hit it..you didn't like the one I liked...you'll probably love this one...
She was axin way too much for all the negativity. Quoted 120 for qs.
She was axin way too much for all the negativity. Quoted 120 for qs. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Don’t leave out the part where it was only $20 extra for hh. Unless you told you diff, it was 120/140/190 qs hh hr
She was axin way too much for all the negativity. Quoted 120 for qs. Originally Posted by TechnoViking

Catch her at a hungry time she'll negotiate...never gave her more than 50