Planning a Trip to Rochester Soon

Good morning everyone in Upstate. I have been told that there is a great group of guys up here. I want to see for myself. Also I have a girl crush in this area as well. Mmmmm Amber Does... What a babydoll!

I am looking for some feedback from you guys and gals. This will be my first of many trips. Need to know about places to stay in this area. Also would like to get some of the screening out of the way if you are interested in meeting with me.
  • JDogg
  • 02-12-2019, 07:38 AM
Hi Babe;
Yes it would great to have you visit. I am a big fan of Amber's and see her whenever our schedule's work out. The only thing I would request is that you make it to Buffalo. I live here and don't get to Rochester that often. Buffalo is only 1 hr further on down the I90. Thanks and let me know if you plan a trip. John (staff edit SC84)
Thanks and let me know if you plan a trip. John Originally Posted by JDogg
Ya can't make this stuff up....

When in Buffalo..... Try and get a reservation at The Mansion.... On Mansion Row in West Seneca. Google it for the number.... Or just pm me.....
You can share a wing with Brilliance, or ask for your own......
I'd love to meet you. And I would TOTALLY FUCKING LOVE to meet you and Amber Does together. If I survive the experience or not doesn't matter...
Need to know about places to stay in this area. Also would like to get some of the screening out of the way if you are interested in meeting with me. Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Screen me on fb. Recommend staying on east av nice hotel, use Uber or take the Lexus whew