The Inspirational Verses That Changed My Life

From the book of Outkast Chapter 1 verse 1.

My oral illustration be like clitoral stimulation
To the female gender, ain't nothin better...Let me know when it's wet enough to enter...If not I'll wait, because the future of the world depends on...If or if not the child we raise gon' have that negro syndrome...Or will it know to be a God regardless of its skintone...I really feel that if we tune it, it just might get picked on...Or will it give a fuck about what others say and get gone
The alienators cause we different keep your hands to the sky
Like Sounds of Blackness when I practice what I preach ain't no lie...I'll be the baker and the maker of the piece of my pie
Now breaker, breaker 10-4 can I get some reply?

Verse 2

Softly as if I played piano in the dark...Found a way to channel my anger not to embark...The world's a stage and everybody's got to play their part...God works in mysterious ways so when he starts
The job of speaking through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day...Put my glock away I got a stronger weapon
That never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war okay..

Now throw your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care

And if you like fish and grits and all that pimp shit...Then everybody let me hear you say O-Yea-yer
Why don't you get a life...
Just when I thought you reached a new low...
dearhunter wrote better scripture
^Taking notes..
Hey...SC getting dropped of in the hood!!
He said he was leaving...I didn't know so soon!!
Originally Posted by Russ38

That's some funny shit there!
I don't care who you are. Lmao
Originally Posted by Russ38

Give sistine chapel a straw and he will be one happy camper.
dearhunter wrote better scripture Originally Posted by boardman
Chapter 2 Verse 3

Piece by piece, this puzzle comes together...Sever your ties with the bad guys, let the lies go
If you wanna be a hoe, go 'head and don't be scared...Many a bitch, represents, and is led
Whichever way no I'm not gay...And really don't give a fuck bout what you doing...Long as I pave the way For my SouthWest Negro warriors To come in packs, to feed, taking what we need To succeed, you know what we gon' do, on this road We gon' explode, now are you ready for this territory Makin our life one big story to tell Reality amongst the youth, long as, breath is in my body
I got proof, I'm not scared..

If you scared, say you scared
Bring em in force, we all have bumpers in Texas.