Jillette?

Wondering if anybody can share anything about this gal Jillette? She seems like a legitimate local but still, thought I'd ask. Thanks.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2977150
She used to go by the name of Meka. She's worked out of Ames and she used to work out of an apartment in Newton. She was a sweet girl but very needy. Disappeared over a year ago. I took a couple of those photos that she is using, if its the same girl and they arn't stolen. I can't vouch for her now because its been well over a year since I heard a peep from her.
What livn said and I’ll add she is flaky. I have seen her many, many times, in her apartment, in motels she was living in and in my house. Punctuality was not her strongpoint. I finally figured there has to be better and there is. Btw her lower half is bomb.
I know this is a new months old and she still posts, any new feedback on her? Thinking about seeing her.
Don't know if Livn took any of her new pics, but they look pretty good to me. I didn't even know she was listing again until I saw your link for her. I tried but missed her previously because something or other came up that screwed things up or whatever it was, but I'd definitely go back and to try to hit that again. I'd go for it. But then, that's just me.
Don't know if Livn took any of her new pics, but they look pretty good to me. I didn't even know she was listing again until I saw your link for her. I tried but missed her previously because something or other came up that screwed things up or whatever it was, but I'd definitely go back and to try to hit that again. I'd go for it. But then, that's just me. Originally Posted by KerryHutchins
I agree. A lot of girls are retiring or going UTR so they’re not always going to stick around. Better see the ladies you want to see while you still can...
Pics 2 & 3 I took but that was a couple of years ago. She was always a sweet girl