THE OFFICIAL “ I WAS WRONG ABOUT TRUMP “ THREAD

This is where all the fucktard leftard communistards
Will have to apologize to us. Obama’ & Hildabeast 2 year investigation is finally winding down.

Mystic I will let you go first.
This is where all the fucktard leftard communistards
Will have to apologize to us. Obama’ & Hildabeast 2 year investigation is finally winding down.

Mystic I will let you go first. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Thanks Dick It will be an Honor. PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. Trump knows that about his base. I can sum you up in one word Dick. Sucker!
If things go in “threes”’ we are getting ready fo the biggest meltdown in history.

First, The Washington Post, (the first of many), is getting the shit sued out of them because they decided to impute a 16 year old and destroy his life when he did absolutly nothing wrong.

Second, media hero Jussie Smollet just got charged with faking a hate crime. The entire Media went into a feeding frenzy because he said the attackers said, “this is MAGA Country”.

The third will be next week when the Mueller report exonerates President Trump.

I think I will start an on line YouTube seminar on curling up into the fetal position and decrying......”my god, my god, why have thou forsaken me”. I’ll make a fortune.
If things go in “threes”’ we are getting ready fo the biggest meltdown in history.

First, The Washington Post, (the first of many), is getting the shit sued out of them because they decided to impute a 16 year old and destroy his life when he did absolutly nothing wrong.

Second, media hero Jussie Smollet just got charged with faking a hate crime. The entire Media went into a feeding frenzy because he said the attackers said, “this is MAGA Country”.

I think I will start an on line YouTube seminar on curling up into the fetal position and decrying......”my god, my god, why have thou forsaken me”. I’ll make a fortune. Originally Posted by Jackie S
truth takes a while

and even though many times liberals deny there is such a thing as truth

it has a way of biting them in the butt

to date, opposing actions of rationality have masked the full damage of the left but how much longer can an ever waning cohort counter them?
I was definitely wrong about Trump. He's even worse than I ever could have imagined.

I think I will start an on line YouTube seminar on curling up into the fetal position and decrying......”my god, my god, why have thou forsaken me”. I’ll make a fortune. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Holy shit.

You’re reaching, Jackie.

But I was wrong about Trump by thinking he had deserved a look-see by virtue of his election.

I was wrong for about one day...

You’re going to impute yourself!
I was wrong about how much hate human beings could have. libs prove every day that their hate has no limits..Sad. So sad..
You falsely accused me of saying that I hope all gays kill themselves. I've called you out on that. I've asked you to supple the proof that I said that....and you never said ANYTHING. Hence,from now on I name you---Jusse - because you are just like him. Making shit up and then pretend you didn't say it. Tsk,tsk.

Thanks Dick It will be an Honor. PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. Trump knows that about his base. I can sum you up in one word Dick. Sucker! Originally Posted by themystic
You falsely accused me of saying that I hope all gays kill themselves. I've called you out on that. I've asked you to supple the proof that I said that....and you never said ANYTHING. Hence,from now on I name you---Jusse - because you are just like him. Making shit up and then pretend you didn't say it. Tsk,tsk. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Can’t come up with anything better than name calling, AE?

I thought you knew better. Obviously I was wrong about you AND Trump!
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 08:53 AM
I was definitely wrong about Trump. He's even worse than I ever could have imagined. Originally Posted by Lapdog
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:05 AM
The ignorance and hypocrisy in this thread is on full display.

It is like many have no memory.

The right hated Clinton....tried to impeach him.

The left hated GWB...wanted to charge him with War Crimes.

The Tea Party Nuts hated Obama, said he was Muslim and wasn't born in this country.

The left of course hates all things Trump.

What shocks me is how short your memories are. GWB who I actually like , led us into a 4-5 trillion dollar fiasco, got a bunch of people killed....and you people on the right are shitting your pants over some dumbshit actor and FBI investigation that needed to be undertaken mainly because of how Trump acted. Trump will not even talk to Mueller because his attorney says he will lie every third question!

Look, this is the way of politics and actually has been for a long time. Quit crying about the other party doing something political to the president you voted for.
The ignorance and hypocrisy in this thread is on full display.

It is like many have no memory.

The right hated Clinton....tried to impeach him.

The left hated GWB...wanted to charge him with War Crimes.

The Tea Party Nuts hated Obama, said he was Muslim and wasn't born in this country.

The left of course hates all things Trump.

What shocks me is how short your memories are. GWB who I actually like , led us into a 4-5 trillion dollar fiasco, got a bunch of people killed....and you people on the right are shitting your pants over some dumbshit actor and FBI investigation that needed to be undertaken mainly because of how Trump acted. Trump will not even talk to Mueller because his attorney says he will lie every third question!

Look, this is the way of politics and actually has been for a long time. Quit crying about the other party doing something political to the president you voted for. Originally Posted by WTF
You cry everyday about a lot of things.
Once this Russia. hoax is over. What are you guys going to cry about then ???
What’s next on the agenda ????
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:20 AM
You cry everyday about a lot of things. Originally Posted by bambino
Those are tears of laughter , you clown.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:24 AM
Once this Russia. hoax is over. What are you guys going to cry about then ???
What’s next on the agenda ???? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Maybe they can start comparing how much time Trump spent on the golf course vs Obama since I remember many of my right wing looney friends crying about that a few years back. How much Trump costs the taxpayers on his constant vacations vs Obama since they cried about that too.

Maybe I will explain to you wtf a hypocrite is while I'm at it. Maybe people from both sides of the aisle will see how we need to start voting for The libertarian Party candidate