Roger Stone Hearing Today

Did anyone catch the Roger Stone hearing in front of the Judge?. I missed it. I bet he told that bitch off. He doesn't take any shit from anyone. I love how he walked out of court flashing the Nixon victory signs after he was arrested by the po-po. What did he do today? Did he tell that bitch to go fuck herself and flip her off? Im looking for his Instagram or twitter and cant find anything. Wow she must have locked him up cause there aint no way he would be silenced by that bitch. Judge or no judge. Hes a tough fucker. He said he would rot in jail before he would comply. IB you keep up with this stuff. What happen? Do I need to send some Go Fund me money?
You think they allowed cameras in that courtroom?

Google is your friend.
She hit him with a gag order. He can't say anything about the case publically or she'll have his ass put in jail until the trial.

Did anyone catch the Roger Stone hearing in front of the Judge?. I missed it. I bet he told that bitch off. He doesn't take any shit from anyone. I love how he walked out of court flashing the Nixon victory signs after he was arrested by the po-po. What did he do today? Did he tell that bitch to go fuck herself and flip her off? Im looking for his Instagram or twitter and cant find anything. Wow she must have locked him up cause there aint no way he would be silenced by that bitch. Judge or no judge. Hes a tough fucker. He said he would rot in jail before he would comply. IB you keep up with this stuff. What happen? Do I need to send some Go Fund me money? Originally Posted by themystic
You think they allowed cameras in that courtroom?

Google is your friend. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought Google was a liberal enemy of the people propaganda search engine. Is it safe to use?
The coyote thinks he’s got the roadrunner again.
^^ that's funny , Yeah its gonna be good !!!
^^ that's funny , Yeah its gonna be good !!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What country are you from Rex? Your posts are like trying to crack some secret code. This is the first coherent post I’ve seen from you. Of course there is no substance but it did have sentence structure.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 01:40 PM
The coyote thinks he’s got the roadrunner again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
your Road Runner will be in jail with Paul manafort if he starts his yapping again
Judge gagged him with a big ole dick. Good training for what's to come.

Do you honestly think Stone can keep his mouth shut, gag order or not?

He's cut from the same cloth as his "client."

By some accounts, he cried like a little bitch and then lied to the judge's face.

Not a good way to make your case, Rog!
The coyote thinks he’s got the roadrunner again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ACME
If Stone is the roadrunner, he is a one legged one.
That cunt judge sure is a sensitive bitch isn’t she?
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 04:36 PM
If Stone is the roadrunner, he is a one legged one. Originally Posted by bamscram
He is gonna be a gagged one now!

• WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 04:54 PM
That cunt judge sure is a sensitive bitch isn’t she? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Actually, I’d say many (not all) of us ECCIE members are “Cunt judges.”

Looks like you’ve done it three times.