spike lee is an entitled pussy

Looks like he tried to storm out of the theater when his movie didn't win best movie oscar. And ohhhh he got furious.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...out-of-theater

Ah boo hoo. I guess like his beloved hillary clinton he felt like it was his turn to win best movie and/or best director. He did win an oscar, but it was not one of the big 6 awards. He;s a joke...........no, an entitled and furious joke.

spike lee couldn't even direct any where close to the level of Martin Scorcese, who had to weight forever for his oscar, however the great Mr. Scorcese never pouted and cried like a baby and then almost stormed out of the theater. It's called class and maturity.

Just know if you wouldn't have acted like a little entitled pussy, I wouldn't have posted this.

Hey spikey, the X on your hat means you got crossed off again for best director..

I haven't watched the Oscars in 20 years. They are boring and way too long. From what I heard they didn't even have a host this year. It is very true what you said about Scorcese, every movie he makes could have been "Best Picture" and you never heard a word from him. Spike Lee is a good director, I like many of his movies but he is a big baby. This is what is wrong with the Oscars, political speeches , me too, and all of this stuff turns people off. Btw, I am a liberal and it turns me off.
Oscars are boring.
I had never heard of the movie that won best picture. The Oscars are just for the "Hollywood crowd"