Provider Ads-what get's your attention?

Just curious about what "highlights" or things you look for when "shopping" for your next adventure. When you click on an ad-do you do it because of the provider themselves and you want to see what her newest special is? Is it the title of the ad itself that catches your eye? Like-if it's clever or funny or sexy? Very curious what makes someone stand out in a sea of ladies all relatively comparably sexy, reputable, etc. What makes someone fly off the page and GRAB you?
I look for ladies that I am not familiar with, and for specials from ladies that are on my radar. The title of their post would be the third thing that I notice.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I when first considering a lady I look for use of punctuation... not necessarily the correct use, but at least some acknowledgement that periods and commas exist. (note my run-on sentence) I USUALLY will drop any lady that uses random capital letters, or spells out individual numbers in her phone number etc...
There is one word that works in advertising more than any other.
I am willing to bet that any provider would agree once they display it in their ad.
That one word:
FREE
I look at every ad just to see the pics first, then go from there...
I'm a visual creature..... Pics get my attention and I read and research after a pic catches my eye....

If there was a way of checking you would probably see that I click on every pic of ladies in white lingerie or garters/stocking combination's... I like a certain look.
Ok...

For me personally, it's all about whether or not the persona on the page seems genuine. Then it's the pictures. See, every ad is like "...oooo, I'm so seductive...my pussy lifts weights, it's so badass..." And it just seems so fake. I like originality, personally. I look for ads where the lady seems sweet, honest and intelligent - in addition to being hot. There's two providers in particular whose ads (I think) are alluring. (Im not telling)

Glimpses of what the provider's personality is like when she's not "on" are also powerful escapism. What I mean is really does it seem like she might have a sense of humor or would she be someone who you'd actually enjoy seeing fr an hour +.

Boobs and hair help, too.
  • 03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Pics first, right; bonus points for face pics. A lack of details (e.g. rates) is *very* frustrating. Quoting good love poems (e.g. Matthew Arnold's Longing) will get you anything you want. ;-)
Good insight =) Thanks for the feedback gents. It's a really difficult task to be witty and creative all the time without getting too trite and cheesey! It's nice to have some insight =) Keep 'em coming!
"...oooo, I'm so seductive...my pussy lifts weights, it's so badass..." Originally Posted by TheItalianStallion

id like to see that!
Pictures
Services (at least are you GFE or not)
Prices - not because I am cheap, but because if the provider expects $600/hour, I will not waster her time or mine on a call.
Acceptable screening methods (i.e., P411, etc.)
Is short-notice OK?
ANd above all, make me at least think that you're going to enjoy things, too.
Pics first, then price.
  • TGF
  • 03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Services first, then price, then I look for reviews. Pics are nice - but stellar reviews and the services I want at a price I can afford are determining factors
Quote: "a little rough sex, F*** me boots, and a little sensual domination.
That did it for me. Right to the top of the list with her.
MS
Service, Price, Pics....not necessarily in that order. If the AD is lengthy, I try to glean a little of your personality. Quite a bit of your personality can come through in your ADs.
Pictures (I am visual as well), a particular body type (ok I admit it, I like big boobs!), a well written ad that shows an intelligence exists there as well, variety of activities available, great reviews, and location.