The NWO RepubliCONS make their move

We all knew it was coming. STAND STRONG!

This don't concern , you communists....

They’re Ba-aack: Big Club Koch Brothers Announce Primary Efforts Against MAGA Candidates….
Posted on March 2, 2019 by sundance

Well, we cannot say we have not seen this Decepticon maneuver before. The open-border, pro-amnesty, globalist Koch Brothers have announced, yet again, they will take action in the 2020 primary races to remove any/all nationalist-minded blue-collar populist (MAGA) candidates…. in an effort, once again, to install their Wall Street globalist crew.

fuckers... https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ga-candidates/

the Kochs, I gather they are fake libertarians.

I was never comfortable with them in the first place. what they did was kind of dodgy in libertarian terms.

I was never comfortable with them in the first place. what they did was kind of dodgy in libertarian terms. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Slavers will fool you like that.

I was never comfortable with them in the first place. what they did was kind of dodgy in libertarian terms. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Slavers will fool you like that.

Originally Posted by Redhot1960

I don't know about slavers, but they obviously used libertarians as cover to hide their business practices regarding environmental issues.
I don't know about slavers, but they obviously used libertarians as cover to hide their business practices regarding environmental issues. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Illegals make them billions and keep wages LOW!

Illegals make them billions and keep wages LOW!

. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
then there is that deal with the illegals.

so yes that is true.