High Heels

Why is it, a lady with curves in all the right places, and high heels on, has to be SO SEXXXY. Am I the only guy that thinks this way? She can be 20 or 80 years old. Something about stiletto's that makes my heart skip beats. And if you wear them and go braless, I may just jump your bones in public. So let this be a warning to you ladies. Stop looking so sexy when you go out, and I'll stop stareing at yall. I looked up Ms. Madison's profile and started thinking nasty thoughts. I've got to stop typing about it before I have to call a provider and get some relief.
I do like a nice high heel as well. Accentuates the leg very nicely.

Heels do make a woman stand out !!! They also let you hear them coming from 100 yards away too !

As for me, I prefer naked, wet and barefooted !
High heels, panties, an open robe and a smile. Yes ma’am. Love a pair of sexy heels on my shoulder.
High heels ok but I don’t care for the thick soles but like GHL love the bare naked ladies.
I always travel with my heels!
  • lat
  • 04-10-2019, 06:23 AM
Love high heels or stripper heels and string thongs ... that shit I am a sucker for
Lord, I always bring a basket full of heels. I am the shoe queen
There is something about the way that pushing the heel up higher than the toe causes a change in the shape of a woman's legs. It's intoxicating to me. Love to see those heels combined with thigh-highs and a garter belt.

Presentation is a big thing. Like gift wrapping a present, and I love both the eyecandy and the unwrapping for the candy within! And if it makes the lady feel sexy, then she WILL be sexy.