+A Clients Code of Conduct+

I didn’t write this, just a bit of copy and pasting from Twitter so although these aren’t my words/rules per se I do agree.. Most of y’all are gentlemen but for the ones who aren’t, you’re welcome

Another client produced manual from Reddit

That's too much shit to read.
I came here to see titties.

And read a few reviews.

I like to have fun my way, not some other dudes way.

Good luck getting someone to read all that.
  • rfl
  • 03-30-2019, 05:07 AM
That’s exactly what I’m looking for when choosing a provider....the one with 27 rules I need to study and memorize before getting laid. It’s not exactly making me feel like the provider is welcoming and wants me to see her.
Yea I am going to read all that. LOL
Uhhhh, if we cancel on short notice, the provider wants a fee up to the full cost of rhe date? If the provider cancels on short notice, shut happens in life, .we should shrug it off and reschedule? I don't think so. That's incredibly one sided. We have to plan out time and funds for a date as well, and setting aside a block of time isn't always easy. If it was an ongoing issue, maybe, but then the provider could always put the offending individual on a DNS list. I don't think I'd be interested in seeing a provider who believes they're entitled to a client''s money for providing nothing. Maybe ya'll should do as it is suggested that we do, life happens, shrug it off, and reschedule. I'm just saying, what's good for the goose....
Or did I miss read that?
  • Lia88
  • 03-31-2019, 06:14 PM
No worries.
I read it and clients on twitter are actually looking at this as very useful. Especially new clients who still feel awkward about the Do’s and Don’t. Or maybe veterans.

I just wish more clients on Eccie would become more open minded to the things we say. But most of it is looked at as nagging or complaining.

Well. Can’t win them all.

Thanks for posting. Someone whose new is reading this and Saying thank you.
Although I agree with “most” of the rules, keri2114 you may need to check yourself on some of your personal rules.
Cancel is fine.. after 3.. ya dont put US on back burner..
WE put you.

Its annoying.. but part of the game..
J.s annie
Where are the Rules for Providers, still awaiting that to be posted.
Where are the Rules for Providers, still awaiting that to be posted. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Indeed