Paris is burning!

Only the Notre Dame cathedral. This 600 year old structure is likely to be a huge loss to the French and art worlds
  • Trey
  • 04-15-2019, 01:26 PM
Yeah. Maybe god is mad they kinda brush off that sex scandal lol.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2019, 01:49 PM
DPST's will blame Trump and his speeches and rhetoric for the Fire.
Nadler and Schiff will add the fire to their investigative list.
Another "clear evidence of Russian Collusion"
They will want to pay reparations to the Catholic Church in Paris for the Damage caused.
What/who started it? I thought it was mostly stone. Not to point fingers so soon but there's one group that likes to destroy cultural landmarks of non-conforming religions. j/s
The support structure (arches, flying buttresses, etc) are wood.
The support structure (arches, flying buttresses, etc) are wood. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And it was in the midst of renovation. Lots of flammable product from construction sites.
Did the Hunchback make it out alive?
DPST's will blame Trump and his speeches and rhetoric for the Fire.
Nadler and Schiff will add the fire to their investigative list.
Another "clear evidence of Russian Collusion"
They will want to pay reparations to the Catholic Church in Paris for the Damage caused. Originally Posted by oeb11

They already are.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...191117493.html
Yeah. Maybe god is mad they kinda brush off that sex scandal lol. Originally Posted by Trey
Really nice. Whether you are Catholic or any other religion, the potential loss of a historic cathedral as well as some priceless things inside it should mean something. I have heard some people were trying to get some things out but they likely won't be able to save everything.
  • Trey
  • 04-15-2019, 03:25 PM
I'm sure the victims feel having thier mouths and ass holes violated by priests should mean something too. Means you lost your landmark.
I'm sure the victims feel having thier mouths and ass holes violated by priests should mean something too. Means you lost your landmark. Originally Posted by Trey
would it make you feel better if someone burned down a Mosque in Tehran, those peace loving Muslims? the ones who behead people for being non-muzzles? "Trip" gay people off tall buildings?

asking for a friend in the middle east.

BAHHAAAAAAA
The support structure (arches, flying buttresses, etc) are wood. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Aren't those like 40 ft in the air? Or are you saying dragons did it?

And it was in the midst of renovation. Lots of flammable product from construction sites. Originally Posted by eccielover
I'm reading where someone tried to set it on fire 2 years ago.

From wiki:
8 September 2016: Notre Dame Cathedral bombing attempt. Arrests made after an explosives-filled car was discovered parked alongside the cathedral.
10 February 2017: Police arrested four people in Montpellier, France, including a 16-year-old girl and a 20-year-old man already known by authorities to have ties to extremist Islamist organizations, on charges of plotting to travel to Paris and attack the cathedral.[41]
I watched that in horror. I attended Easter services in Notre Dame when I was in Paris back in 2001. It was magnificent. My heart is broken. Thankfully, I have beautiful pictures of my time there so I can remember it the way it was. So very sad.
  • Trey
  • 04-15-2019, 09:37 PM
would it make you feel better if someone burned down a Mosque in Tehran, those peace loving Muslims? the ones who behead people for being non-muzzles? "Trip" gay people off tall buildings?

asking for a friend in the middle east.

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That would make you feel better. You ain't gotta burn a mosque down your boys just walk in and shoot the place up.
That would make you feel better. You ain't gotta burn a mosque down your boys just walk in and shoot the place up. Originally Posted by Trey

thanks for making my point.