No MAGA Hats in Washington DC

Just recently spent a week in DC. No MAGA hats there either. The scardy cats is a nationwide phenomenon.I did see one guy selling them. He was walking around saying " MAGA hats, no collusion". He was the loneliest man in the park. NO ONE was buying his product or his bullshit. Lmao at the Scardy Cats. Boo...............Scardy cats.....run.......hide
I rarely see one here in Houston and it has heavy Trump support.
  • R.M.
  • 04-17-2019, 02:17 PM
Just recently spent a week in DC. No MAGA hats there either. The scardy cats is a nationwide phenomenon.I did see one guy selling them. He was walking around saying " MAGA hats, no collusion". He was the loneliest man in the park. NO ONE was buying his product or his bullshit. Lmao at the Scardy Cats. Boo...............Scardy cats.....run.......hide Originally Posted by themystic
Broken record. You sure are stuck on this hate thing. Good luck with that.
Who needs a MAGA hat when MAGA came to DC a little over 2 years ago.

It's funny watching the childish obsession of some with a hat, but it's also sad watching the violence of the left over something as simple as a hat.
I think you may need new glass just came back from DC and Trump logo was ever where. Another one of your bullshit stories
I think you may need new glass just came back from DC and Trump logo was ever where. Another one of your bullshit stories Originally Posted by badass06
Actually they are fluff story's, mystic like's being a fluffier
Just recently spent a week in DC. No MAGA hats there either. The scardy cats is a nationwide phenomenon.I did see one guy selling them. He was walking around saying " MAGA hats, no collusion". He was the loneliest man in the park. NO ONE was buying his product or his bullshit. Lmao at the Scardy Cats. Boo...............Scardy cats.....run.......hide Originally Posted by themystic
I bet you didn't say a thing to him. You obviously waited till you got behind a key board because you're a tough guy right, lol.
I bet you didn't say a thing to him. You obviously waited till you got behind a key board because you're a tough guy right, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yeah mystic he's a real keyboard warrior

Broken record. You sure are stuck on this hate thing. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by R.M.
How is that hate? Pointing out that Trump people are scardy cats? Lol. Im a lover not a hater. Booo.......
I think you may need new glass just came back from DC and Trump logo was ever where. Another one of your bullshit stories Originally Posted by badass06
Your right bada. The old post office had his name everywhere. Maybe that's what your talking about because DC aint got no love for Trump. People openly talked trash about him. I was surprised at how much the locals hated fat boy
Most people have MAGA hats on their head...YOU HAVE MAGA HATS IN YOUR HEAD...RENT FREE
Victory...TRUMP!!
P.S. You and the guy in the park have something in common...NO ONES BUYING YOUR BULLISHIT!!
Washington DC is a left wing institutionalized city.
I believe that when you did someone will come by and shove a MAGA hat up your ass...and you will be grateful for the attention.