What Happen to the Border Crisis?

Is it ok for me to unlock my door and go outside? Did the Mexicans quit trying to invade the USA? Does this mean we don't need a wall? Inquiring minds want to know
It’s still there. Until we change the asinine catch and release laws, nothing will get better. As we speak, the “mother of all Caravans” is heading north.

Illegal immigration and the illegal drugs coming across the border have a lot in common. That being, far too many people don’t want either to stop.
It’s still there. Until we change the asinine catch and release laws, nothing will get better.

Illegal immigration and the illegal drugs coming across the border have a lot in common. That being, far too many people don’t want either to stop. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But I thought Trump was going to change all that. Im not sure I understand. Trump gets credit for the stock market but hes not responsible for protecting our border?
Is it ok for me to unlock my door and go outside? Did the Mexicans quit trying to invade the USA? Does this mean we don't need a wall? Inquiring minds want to know Originally Posted by themystic

No. Please remain indoors until further notice. This is for your safety and our amusement.

Thank you valued poster!
But I thought Trump was going to change all that. Im not sure I understand. Trump gets credit for the stock market but hes not responsible for protecting our border? Originally Posted by themystic

stuff like that doesn't get done over night, let alone 30 days.
Is it ok for me to unlock my door and go outside? Did the Mexicans quit trying to invade the USA? Does this mean we don't need a wall? Inquiring minds want to know Originally Posted by themystic
Mexicans??? I thought it was illegal Hondurans / El Salvadorans / "and other Central Americans" invading our beloved nation? When did the Mexicans join in on this criminal behavior?
No. Please remain indoors until further notice. This is for your safety and our amusement.

Thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he's all set up in the gloom of his momma's basement

If that basement can be called an institution, he's fully institutionalized
We Laugh ! Sad thing is if it isn't stopped America will be gone !

Now, who can laugh about that ? Then the World will Suffer.

Thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lol. That’s funny WK. Said like a tru scardy cat.
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2019, 10:45 AM
What is hapening with the Cental America Migration - Trump is directing the people to a "Sanctuary City" near You.
so Pelosi, Schumer, and supporters can have cheaper maids, gardeners, cooks,etc.

Nancy- i love me my tortillas!!!!
And the Scardy-Cat DPST's are outraged that their precious Democrat voting illegal immigrants might live in the same neighborhoods. True terror !!!!

Coming to a Dallas neighborhood near You - MS-13 - such nice boys!!!!
Yuckko Ono and "Consort in Basement" welcome You!
Is it ok for me to unlock my door and go outside?... Originally Posted by themystic
You must not live in Oak Cliff.

Keep your door locked. I'll be by the pick up your absentee ballot.
Lol. Trump can’t keep Americans safe. He’s failed as Commander in Chief
Lol. Trump can’t keep Americans safe. He’s failed as Commander in Chief Originally Posted by themystic
I agree Trump needs to use the military to strike at the convoys and Mexican border skirmishes.
I agree Trump needs to use the military to strike at the convoys and Mexican border skirmishes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Our military? Lol. They don't know how to win. They are scardy cats being led by a coward. Not a very good formula for sucess
Lol. Trump can’t keep Americans safe. He’s failed as Commander in Chief Originally Posted by themystic
If you don't feel safe don't blame Trump. It's no ones fault but your own that you're a scardy cat, lol.