Question

Being fairly new to this hobby, let me ask a question. Is it pretty much a bad idea to go to a home to see a provider that you have never seen before? Just texted with a young lady, talked price, etc. then she gives me an address to a house in West jackson. Bad idea, right? 😬
Personally for me with all things that can happen in the hobby not knowing much about her I would not go to her home.
Yep, I went with this idea. To many folks getting murdered around here.
The worst that could happen?

OK, the most logical worst that could happen would be a Murphy game, pretend jealous boyfriend/husband shows up and you leave with less moo-la and no happy-happy.

That is the usual worst. Can't exactly call your Uncle Leo because how are you going to explain why you went to the house and if you do well then Uncle is going to figure you got what you deserved and you won't be a good witness for any prosecution that might take place. Wasted effort trying to pursue. Besides, you might be trying to run a game on some innocent people and using Leo to do it.

That is the usual worst.

The worst-worst isn't good for business (repeat unwilling donors) and becomes a real crime even if your visiting the lady was for happy-happy.

A couple of those (worst-worst) have made the local deadwood byproduct, the most recent was a 5+? years back. But the deadwood byproduct said a meeting in a dark place, not a house.

Personally I have only one bad experience in a house. And it wasn't bad, it was just a rough neighborhood and too many male type people bigger than me hanging around the parking lot of the apartment complex. So I drove away.

I have been to plenty of other rough neighborhoods. I insist on meeting during daylight hours so I can be better aware of what is around me. I bring only the bare necessities (meaning no credit cards or extra moo-la). And never had a problem. Remember, the providers are just as concerned about you as you are about them.