Ensign Parker

Keep hitting them long and straight.

Some funny ass stuff

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A giant has fallen.

First Doris
Second Dorf
Third? Gotta start with a D
Tim Conway of Mchales' navy passed away?
RIP Tim , Great guy
One of those who did comedy with out all the haterd and foul language like there is today
  • oeb11
  • 05-15-2019, 09:51 AM
May Tim Conway rest in Peace!
If you watch the old Carol Burnett shows, you will realize what a comic genius Tim Conway was.
If you watch the old Carol Burnett shows, you will realize what a comic genius Tim Conway was. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Everyone has seen the dentist skit, but one I remember is when Conway played a WWII Japanese carrier-pilot getting a briefing from Harvey Korman on how to conduct a Kamikaze attack.

Korman was using a chalkboard to diagram the attack. There was very little dialog as they used the chalkboard to express their respective POVs. Conway's POV, as one of the prospective suicide pilots, was, "Are you friggin' crazy?" It was hilarious.
Conway was also quite the athlete. Trying the old man bit where you very slowly have "leap" over a railing.
One of those who did comedy with out all the haterd and foul language like there is today Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Don Rickles was a master foul mouth! LOL!

saw his show at las vegas in the 1970's

Classic top-shelf improvisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IUSM4EKcRI

Classic top-shelf improvisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IUSM4EKcRI

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Harvey couldn't take it. He was trying hard not to laugh, lol. I miss shows like that.
Mr. Tudball and Miss Wiggins on Sunday evening. Almost made me forget that the school week would start in just a few short hours.