WARNING!! Provider: Thief,liar,FAKE

This provider met a client that I know and I completely trust his word. He said it was a night that he wishes never happened and he wishes could take it back. Overnight get together. Picked her up by Emerson. When he woke up in morning she was gone. She stole all his wallet; money, credit cards, license a lot of stuff from hotel room, name brand winter coat, and she was open about her habits and {staff edit- CK} when went they went outside for a cigarette.

She goes by Jasmine and other names....

One of her links/where he found her....

http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/631864972418
Good thing you have clients that you know and trust that would also patronize such a high quality provider...
So Ed Highlight/Mr.connecitcut.... Do you have experience with this provider I mentioned? Because you seem to have something to say about her so you must of met her right?!?
Many fellas here are unaffected by vermin walking along Emerson. Thanks for the hearsay, and the courage to speak out in defense of the helpless whew
Hook in the link could easily pass for a citizen of Munchkin Land.
yuck my eyes are burning
yuck my eyes are burning Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Try a little gasoline on them. Clears them right up!!
I don't let any of these girls even close to anything more than their donation. He won't make that mistake twice
So Ed Highlight/Mr.connecitcut.... Do you have experience with this provider I mentioned? Because you seem to have something to say about her so you must of met her right?!? Originally Posted by mszylee585
Not on my radar. However, seems a little odd that you trash her in one post and then defend her in the next...
There is truth in advertising,she mentions Bonnie and Clyde in her STG ad.
Someone I know recognized her as a streetwalker on N. Clinton.

In my experience a lot of these girls borrow some guy's phone for a few days and put up an ad. After a week they're in the wind again.The number doesn't work or you get the guy.
Overnights on Emerson. Whew
I have done a lot of overnights with first time appts and they have always turned out great if not better than with people I have seen on multiple occasions. With that being said it was only done after a lot of research and communication.

We all live and learn. Some lessons are harder and more expensive than others. Hopefully the next encounter is better than the last. Have fun all!
Stunned that anyone would take one look at that and not regret even sacrificing the time to make a phone call.
Given the title of this thread I thought this was about POTUS.