Going To Tampa

And wondering if anyone knew anything good to do while I am out there lol leaving out Sunday and not sure how long I’ll be gone. And wanna know if there is anything out there to do? Let me know please lol
Might want to ask in Florida babe
I would but I’m scared of getting into trouble! Lol don’t want people to think it’s an availability thing lol. Just curious. I’m going out there for welding job. Good money. But I wanna see something fun while I’m out there at least once. Lol
You will be fine posting a similar inquiry in the FL area. Post it in the Sandbox area though to make sure.
Dang girl, you can weld?
Lived in Tampa for a couple years.... go to ybor city it’s like a small bourbon but cleaner.. best strip clubs around. Venus is there that people rap about. I stayed in st Pete for awhile and they are usually ranked 1 and 2 with Clearwater beach as best beaches in the US. Go early cause they fill up and hard to find parking. Definitely if your drinking take an Uber if you refuse a sobriety test when pulled over then you automatically go to jail. Go on vacation and leave on probation is a real thing. Great tapas bar in st Pete called ceviche. Great Cuban food down there. The Mexican food isn’t that great. You can get great cigars from the cigar city and tour the old factories. Great nature parks and get to see a lot of wildlife. Really good breweries. And you might be able to catch a baseball game.Now that I am typing with wish I could tag along so I could show you a good time. I miss that place I also think bush gardens is down there but it is pretty fucking pricey. Tons of things to do down there kinda hard not to have a good time