Virginia Beach Shooter

Turns out it is a disgruntled and fired employee.

I thought these guys always white, Randall Creed?

Turns out all races are apparently capable of spree killings I guess?
It might have been a False Flag Shooting or a drill to be broadcasted as real. Bonafide real event, not so sure.

https://youtu.be/MleGHL5qSXY
If it is a fake narrative they have fooled everyone.
sad , but theres gonna be a history of issues
I believe Bernie Sanders was first out the gate calling for gun control. The rest were not far behind and the blood wasn't even dry. No follow up to the latest gun free zone massacre and we should honor the wounded police officer for inserting himself.
If it is a fake narrative they have fooled everyone. Originally Posted by friendly fred
It's always easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled. Thats why the risk is low to perpetrate False Flag events or Psy-ops whatever you care to call them.
I am struck by the lack of hyperventilating media coverage. Is it because it was a government building, or it was a democrat governor trying to keep a low profile, or it was gun free zone and a government employee? Why doesn't it fit the narrative?
  • Trey
  • 06-01-2019, 12:25 PM
I'm gonna go with the classic, mental illness.

Still no reason for gun control. Let everyone buy guns silencers and extended mags. Why not? What could go wrong?

Still no reason for gun control. Let everyone buy guns silencers and extended mags. Why not? What could go wrong? Originally Posted by Trey
as usual a classic liberal response! why not? nothing of any substance!

Still no reason for gun control. Let everyone buy guns silencers and extended mags. Why not? What could go wrong? Originally Posted by Trey
First, what is an "extended" magazine? Another one of those made up "facts".
Second, it takes no special talent to make a suitable suppressor (there really isn't no such thing as a silencer).
People who are criminals or mentally unstable will not be stopped by new laws or current laws.

I'll tell ya this your Avatar will never happen. Not unless the hand holding the gun belongs to someone else. In that case I am willing to bet you would offer the shooter a "Golden Globe Award".
  • oeb11
  • 06-01-2019, 05:57 PM
The shooter is black and used pistols - not ar-15 (scary) rifle.

Not part of the DPST and MSM narrative - they are keeping those parts quiet as possible.
Shooter is dead - so Kim Foxx cannot waive his prosecution like Smollett.
The dead are vast majority white folks - so Farrakhan and his minions and media can celebrate this one.
Who want's to bet he was on Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
of course the MSM won't tell us about that, the fuckers

• grean
  • 06-02-2019, 01:27 PM
First, what is an "extended" magazine? Another one of those made up "facts".
Second, it takes no special talent to make a suitable suppressor (there really isn't no such thing as a silencer).
People who are criminals or mentally unstable will not be stopped by new laws or current laws. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Exactly. It takes half a breath to reload with normal size magazines. Extended mags didn't make a difference.

MSM has yet to say how he came about the suppressor. They were able to quickly find out that his pistols were both legal. They've yet to report on the legality of the suppressor. Good chance with his educational background, like Barley said, he could have easily fashioned one himself. That doesn't help out the msm cowardly narrative though.

Also, even with a suppressor, a gun shot is still FUCKING LOUD. Its just not as loud. Even if he came in, shot one time, there would have been a loud bang and everyone around would have heard it. He shot multiple times.

Could MSM at least just present all the facts?

Interesting tid bit though, Virginia Beach prohibits suppressors. Gee Grean, if they are prohibited, how on earth was he able to use one to kill those people?

Well boys and girls he decided to be an outlaw. In other words he chose to act outside the law.