Baby the Size of an Apple Survives and Thrives After 23-Week Delivery

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...week-delivery/

all I can say is "wow". 23 week and surviving outside the mother's womb? that's a miracle.
Good thing someone was looking after his rights and body.
Just wow
That's less than 6 months.

It's amazing how that "clump of cells" made it.

all I can say is "wow". 23 week and surviving outside the mother's womb? that's a miracle. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
My sister gave birth to her fourth child. My niece was born before term and weighed Fourteen Ounces. Before she was six months old she had two heart surgeries and a stint to drain water from her brain. Although she has issues she goes to school, reads well and will be celebrating her Eighteenth Birthday in November. My sister and her husband along with my niece and her team of Doctors were featured in People Magazine not long after her first Birthday. Miracles do happen.

all I can say is "wow". 23 week and surviving outside the mother's womb? that's a miracle. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Liberals say it is OK to kill babies off at that stage - before they are born.
Liberals have a lot of things wrong. Killing babies is just plain wrong. Trying to get politics involved on any level is just plain wrong. This is a medical decision between a woman and her doctor. Some of us understand the medical part, more than most. I have assisted with two deliveries, and the joy of a new life just can not be described in words.

The untra-liberals, and the ultra-conservatives, can both go to hell. Both attitudes are reprehensible.
Wow. I had a nephew who was born under 2 pounds. He lived till he was 10 years old. He passed away from liver cancer at 10. We cherished every.single.minute. with him.

My sister gave birth to her fourth child. My niece was born before term and weighed Fourteen Ounces. Before she was six months old she had two heart surgeries and a stint to drain water from her brain. Although she has issues she goes to school, reads well and will be celebrating her Eighteenth Birthday in November. My sister and her husband along with my niece and her team of Doctors were featured in People Magazine not long after her first Birthday. Miracles do happen. Originally Posted by Levianon17
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2019, 03:44 PM
Liberals have a lot of things wrong. Killing babies is just plain wrong. Trying to get politics involved on any level is just plain wrong. This is a medical decision between a woman and her doctor. Some of us understand the medical part, more than most. I have assisted with two deliveries, and the joy of a new life just can not be described in words.

The untra-liberals, and the ultra-conservatives, can both go to hell. Both attitudes are reprehensible. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Thank You - JR
Agreed.
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2019, 03:45 PM
AE - thank you

My condolences to you and family on your loss.
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Timing the exact weeks of a pregnancy can be difficult and inaccurate for many reasons.

Generally 24 weeks is considered a thresh-hold of viability for a baby
23 weeks is not far off the viability thresh-hold- and development of a fetus can vary.

another milestone for viability is 700grams of weight at delivery. Below that and survival is poor, but with modern neonatal care some do survive.
I learned to never underestimate the determination of a baby to survive.

The untra-liberals, and the ultra-conservatives, can both go to hell. Both attitudes are reprehensible. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
That is, once you come to grips with the fact that 98% of all abortions performed in the US are considered convenience abortions.