Here’s the Real Russia Scandal

A nest of vipers. "Parallel Construction" and "Circular Evidence". Worth the listening time.

Vladimir Putin’s Adviser Tells Americans: ‘Russia Interferes in Your Brains, We Change Your Conscience’

“The illusion of choice is the most important illusion, the main trick of Western democracy especially…. The rejection of this illusion in favor of the reality that everything is predestined will allow society to reflect first on our vision of democratic development,” Surkov wrote. “Foreign politicians talk about Russia’s interference in elections and referendums around the world. In fact, the matter is even more serious: Russia interferes in your brains, we change your conscience, and there is nothing you can do about it.” (Newsweek)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mseIO4mvF8E
I find that Surkov's influence claims to be dubious.
I find that Surkov's influence claims to be dubious. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why would Kavalec lie in personal notes to herself?
Why would Kavalec lie in personal notes to herself? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

did not say that (about the lying part). Surkov is talking about disinformation.

what I point out is that disinformation (dezinformatsiya) is not new has been around since Stalin.

the technique hits more on stupid people stupid enough to fall for it.
did not say that (about the lying part).

what I point out is that disinformation (dezinformatsiya) is not new has been around since Stalin.

the technique hits more on stupid people stupid enough to fall for it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
hildebeest's bought and paid for, foreign sourced Steele dossier is bona fide "disinformation" from Putin's close associates: Trubnikov and Surkov, who fed the same disinformation to both Halper and Steele who then fed it to the FBI, the State Department and the DOJ. The dims colluded with the Russians.
hildebeest's bought and paid for, foreign sourced Steele dossier is bona fide "disinformation" from Putin's close associates: Trubnikov and Surkov, who fed the same disinformation to both Halper and Steele who then fed it to the FBI, the State Department and the DOJ. The dims colluded with the Russians. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

right.

disinformation campaign tend to be a hit or miss proposition which is why I thought Surkov's claim was dubious. it depends on how effective the campaign is. they get lucky or not and its a wash.

it seems the dems colluded even beyond that. El Chapo allegedly named a bunch of Dem politicians in his trial.
...what I point out is that disinformation (dezinformatsiya) is not new has been around since Stalin. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... it was around before Stalin ...

There are various reasons/justifications for it, not the least of which is to track down the source of intelligence leaks by utilizing specifically crafted patently erroneous information that could be derived from only one source, who is the crafts-person to the suspected leaker.

In the case of the 2016 election there was evidence indicating an effort on the part of the Russians to create confusion and disruption in the electoral process by creating false narratives and effort on behalf of both sides of the general election without any conspiracy and/or prior approval with the candidates and/or their election "teams" to do so.

Looking today backwards ... they were successful in disrupting our governmental functions.

The Trump campaign was aware of it, and so was the Obaminable Administration, which included the DOJ, FBI, and CIA, along with some rogue intelligence personnel who apparently participated in the Russian effort to secure a win for HillariousNoMore.

When their efforts failed, they flipped it on the Trump campaign group, which apparently was the plan from the beginning, which explains why they did not inform the Trump group either before or after the election of the Russian interference and attempts to infiltrate the Trump campaign team, like the Russians did the DNC.

The only ones who perhaps don't realize the focus of the Russian efforts are the ones who are in denial about the reasons for the defeat of their choice for President, just like she is. They are the ones the Russians deceived ... not the Trump Team .... which also pisses off the AntiTrumpers that they got duped. Trump was claiming it all along! And they kept denying it and calling him a "nut case" for making the accusation .... WHEN THEY KNEW HE WAS CORRECT!
M Mueller
A ain't
G going
A away! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Have you read his report yet?

If you can't, have someone read it to you! Hopefully, they'll explain the big words.

"LapDog" was curled up on Mueller's stuff until Mueller told the truth.
... it was around before Stalin ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

yes sure.

There are various reasons/justifications for it, not the least of which is to track down the source of intelligence leaks by utilizing specifically crafted patently erroneous information that could be derived from only one source, who is the crafts-person to the suspected leaker.

Stalin took that idea turned it around to use it as a means of disruption to gain a tactical advantage over its enemies.

generally, the use of disinformation tactic is used during war time.

the preparation for the June 6th D-Day landing is one such example of that effort.

but to do that during peace time is a whole level of sickness.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2019, 06:29 PM
DF - you have a point in your last line above
Shows the level sunk to by the DPST Party.
There is nothing so low they will not attempt if they feel it can be covered up.

Their coverup may be exposed in the near future.

Lots of the DPST's are screaming bloody murder about being investigated for cause - likely justifiably fearful of the consequences they colluded and attempted to inflict on a Republican adminstration.
Yeah _ Read the SPIKE
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1061525447]Have you read his report yet?

If you can't, have someone read it to you! Hopefully, they'll explain the big words.

I'm not surprised that (lacking your own mental wherewithal) you have to recycle my old insults back at me. They must have really stung the first time around, huh? Actually, I'm kinda flattered.
[QUOTE=Lapdog;1061528149]
Have you read his report yet?

I'm not surprised that (lacking your own mental wherewithal) you have to recycle my old insults back at me. They must have really stung the first time around, huh? Actually, I'm kinda flattered. Originally Posted by LexusLover

your frustration is obvious, citizen. your boggle must be mind boggling. so certain were you than Mueller had the goods. now it all begins to unravel on the left. their game has been exposed. now the real investigations begins. stick around you'll love it.
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061528756]

your frustration is obvious, citizen. your boggle must be mind boggling. so certain were you than Mueller had the goods. now it all begins to unravel on the left. their game has been exposed. now the real investigations begins. stick around you'll love it. Originally Posted by Lapdog

You really should allow LexusLoser to fight his own battles. He's clearly more qualified than you.

Thank you valid poser.
lapdoggie, please work on your quote editing skills.

it could use some polishing.