"Based Amy" Takes Out Trump Balloon With Dog Shears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HJkyLCJrQ

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BAHHAAAAAA

Trump should give her the Freedom Medal.

that balloon would be easy to take out with a bb gun. if they had brought that fucking abomination to Dallas i would have shot it.
stupid woman.

wondered how she hurt herself
BAHHAAAAAA

Trump should give her the Freedom Medal.

that balloon would be easy to take out with a bb gun. if they had brought that fucking abomination to Dallas i would have shot it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Yeah, THAT would be REAL original. Thank you valid poser.

BAHAHAHAAA
Yeah, THAT would be REAL original. Thank you valid poser.

BAHAHAHAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yes, “valued poster” is WKs ORIGINAL saying. Thanks for HIJACKING it. VALUED POSTER.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, “valued poster” is WKs ORIGINAL saying. Thanks for HIJACKING it. VALUED POSTER.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
You should learn to read.

BAHAHAHAAAA
You should learn to read.

BAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog
I read just fine. You parrot “valued poster”. Come up with something original.
I read just fine. You parrot “valued poster”. Come up with something original. Originally Posted by bambino
I never said anything about "valued poster". As I said before, you should learn to read. Thank you valid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAA
Her legal fees will be covered.
still a stupid woman regardless
Idiot
I never said anything about "valued poster". As I said before, you should learn to read. Thank you valid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAA Originally Posted by Lapdog
What’s the difference, you’re still trying to copy him.
What’s the difference, you’re still trying to copy him. Originally Posted by bambino
Kudos, Bambino! At last, a coherent reply. I was beginning to think that I might have been talking to a toddler. Yes, your last statement is fairly accurate, but I think of it more as a satirical play on words, rather than copying. Carry on, there may be hope for you yet.

BAHAHAHAAA
It's ok, you're allowed to copy and parrot all you want. That's what lapdogs do.
It's ok, you're allowed to copy and parrot all you want. That's what lapdogs do. Originally Posted by lustylad
Thank you valid poser.