manscaping

From the provider perspective, what are your thoughts?

Au Natural?
Bald?
Somewhere in between?

Cleanliness is next to Godliness obviously... but where does hairiness fit in?

Not going to hijack my own thread here, but seriously, take a shower and scrub your nether regions. Put on CLEAN clothes. What is the point of washing the boys if you are just going to put on the same dank ass boxers you have been wearing all day?
I shave my entire body once a week. I'm an avid weightlifter/bodybuilder and have just got in the habit a long time ago. It's just my own personal choice, and the feedback I get from the gals is they like a clean body.
I like a hairy chest. It’s just very masculine to me and it makes me want to stoke it.

Downstairs anything is normally fine. However if you are furry it’s a problem if you shed as well. If you think a girl having to stop several times during a bj to pick out your ball hair from her mouth is just business as normal use a damn trimmer.
I don't like body hair, it usually just gets in the way but I'll deal with it

I'm definitely more fun with no body hair
I appreciate a manscaped nether region doesn’t have to be shaved, but maintained and fresh smelling.

What I DO hate is gents that spray cologne on it or those that shave their chest/body and are stubbly.