new user registrations disabled?

I told a new-ish provider that I've been seeing that she should register for an account on here so she could reach more reliable & upscale hobbyists. But when she clicks the link to sign up it says "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." Do you guys know if there's a way for providers to set up a provider account & get verified status? Or is eccie in a P411-esque hiatus as far as new users?
Registrations are temporarily disabled due to site maintenance. She should try back in a few days/weeks to register, and feel free to view the 90% of the site which is available to all guests whether they have an account or not.
Shouldn’t stop her from posting an awesome “welcome” post with enticing pictures and excellent contact info, correct RocketMan?

Have your girl start with that, visual_kds...
Shouldn’t stop her from posting an awesome “welcome” post with enticing pictures and excellent contact info, correct RocketMan?

Have your girl start with that, visual_kds... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Nope. Currently, all registrations are disabled, so no new accounts can be made by anybody. This is temporary of course.
Well visual, the next best thing would be to write a review of this lovely lady of yours. Put in a good link in the review and it will serve as a de facto account until the site is ready.
Thanks for your prompt responses, I've passed along the info. Actually, it looks like she has a couple encounter reports already which I hadn't noticed b4.

TailHooked, that sounds like a good idea, I'll go ahead & throw in my 2 cents in a review as well.