I have returned!

• PeAcH
  • 07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Sorry for being gone for so long guys!

I got super sick almost two months ago and I got sent to the ER! I got my appendix taken out and I'm all better!

Was such a weird experience, I never had surgery before!
I have recovered well, and look forward to spending time with you all once again!

I was wondering if you were still around. glad to hear you are back.
Welcome back girly! Glad you are all better!
  • Vyt
  • 07-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Wow, Peach. I know that appendicitis can really be a strange malady, with lots of terrible things that can happen if not identified quickly. I'm glad it all worked out.

Now I understand why its been tough to see you. Well, I am relentless and so will try again shortly!
Welcome back and glad you are up and around!

Now on to serious matters; I think it would be best if you undress and lay back and let me closely examine your surgery scar; yes, you must be fully unclothed; remember; I am a professional....

Take care!
  • PeAcH
  • 07-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Awwwwwwh! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back!
I'm really glad to be back, I missed you all so much!

I our community!

I'm glad you are alright and are back. You have been on my list of must see and I was worried that maybe you had left.

Take care and hope to see you soon.
welcome back cutie
So happy you are back and recovered well
  • PeAcH
  • 07-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Thankyou thankyou!

My e-mail has been such a mess to go through, my laptop died, and my phone wasn't working so well in the hospital then I needed to get it replaced so it wasn't until recently I was able to get to my computer to sort through! I'm sorry for the trouble to those who tried to contact me, and appreciate all your patience and the welcomes back!

returned have you? When see you will I?
I am not a very active member, but you Ma'am, are one that I've been wanting to see for some time. Welcome back.
OMG, I'm sooo glad to hear you're OK! I was kinda worried when you dropped off the radar like that.
Welcome back Peach.

Glad to hear that you are well again!