Seargent "Sarge" (Maybe)

I have a young friend who is seriously being stalked/harassed by some person threating them that'll call CPS on them etc. Didn't pay once, etc. Its regular. Its from different phones yadayada.
First is 72*-2**-4***Staff Edit - Masking numbers correctly is one of them. Any help here? I'd appreciate it. Some provider willing to talk to her? Thanks in Advance.

Secound number 51*-48*-7*** Staff Edit - Masking numbers correctly

IS 5"10' , Foot Fetish , African American 250lbs
Report them to the, Mods..

Don't bring our prodigies into this, it's sad when members scoop that low..

Tell your friend to take the threats seriously, and it's a good thing that they let her know.

If she shows her face, start blurring immediately, or don't show..<--(That's the biggest one)

There's other things that will need to be done on her end..
I just thought if he's a customer/client how in hell can he "hold hostage" this lady's livelihood? Gotta be a crime.
You should put an alert on the ladies powder room to ge the word out. Too bad there are devious people out there who take advantage of the ladies.
Don’t think you masked those numbers right, you might get banned for outing the guy.
WK’ng almost always backfires.
You should put an alert on the ladies powder room to ge the word out. Too bad there are devious people out there who take advantage of the ladies. Originally Posted by MAtuzak
Guys aren't allowed in the PR.