Specials and apts

To the respected ladies, I know majority of the lovely ladies here won't fall under this category..like 99%. My question is what is the point of giving the special price and not giving appointments to clients?
That's a good question
I would like to know this as well.
That's a good question Originally Posted by yourdesire
What is your answer?
It happened to me with one of the provider, where I did not ask for any specials nor bargained the rate. All I asked was how much for the 30mts and without any questions from my side I said yes, but on the day one we didn't get the timings worked out. Starting from day two on...my slot was moving and moving and moving. I gave up. I was never rude or bargained in my chat...and I can prove with screenshots.

So my question is why say that the agreed rate was special but never give the apt.
They found a better deal with one who wasnt aware or didnt care about the special rate...so you got back burnered.
They found a better deal with one who wasnt aware or didnt care about the special rate...so you got back burnered. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Yes you are correct BD, she moved my apt not just one day, it went on an on. Ethically and professionally, is this a correct approach?

for example, she put me at 3.00pm one day at 2.30 I sent a message and she said she is booked (how come she gave me that time slot) and available at 5.30, again I sent a message at 5.00, again my time moved to 7.00 and from there to 9.00 and then to 10.30pm, not just one day.

I scheduled with her (per her suggestion) @ 8.00am and I sent a message to her at 7.00, no response, and called at 7.15 no response, couple of txt at 7.30 no response called again around 7.45 no response, tried till 8.30 no response. For all these things she sent a message later saying just 'sorry hun I over slept', my dumb di*k said lets forget and I scheduled again with her the following day at 10.30 and asked her to confirm and she assured me that I'm there for 10.30. Instead of sending a msg to her at 9.00am, I sent her at 9.45 (woke up late) and to my surprise she said she is already booked.

Why give that special rate and not giving apt? What kind of ethical model is this (in this unethical hobby)?
In breaking news not all girls in the hobby have their shit together. In other breaking news, not all guys in the hobby have their shit together.
  • Fsn57
  • 07-30-2019, 05:24 AM
Yes you are correct BD, she moved my apt not just one day, it went on an on. Ethically and professionally, is this a correct approach?

for example, she put me at 3.00pm one day at 2.30 I sent a message and she said she is booked (how come she gave me that time slot) and available at 5.30, again I sent a message at 5.00, again my time moved to 7.00 and from there to 9.00 and then to 10.30pm, not just one day.

I scheduled with her (per her suggestion) @ 8.00am and I sent a message to her at 7.00, no response, and called at 7.15 no response, couple of txt at 7.30 no response called again around 7.45 no response, tried till 8.30 no response. For all these things she sent a message later saying just 'sorry hun I over slept', my dumb di*k said lets forget and I scheduled again with her the following day at 10.30 and asked her to confirm and she assured me that I'm there for 10.30. Instead of sending a msg to her at 9.00am, I sent her at 9.45 (woke up late) and to my surprise she said she is already booked.

Why give that special rate and not giving apt? What kind of ethical model is this (in this unethical hobby)? Originally Posted by SpicyOnion
wow, you're trying too for that single piece of pussy. I would have bailed on her a lot sooner (after the second re-booking) and moved on to the next one. You would have been laid by now if you moved on sooner.
Move on, she's not worth the trouble. Telling you she is already booked is honest but hurts her reputation. She'd have been better off saying something vague. Throwing out that you are less important than another wouldn't work for me. I'm #1! Haha
SpicyOnion, it is time for you to tell us the name of the girl who put you through this run around. Is she a member of Eccie?
SpicyOnion, it is time for you to tell us the name of the girl who put you through this run around. Is she a member of Eccie? Originally Posted by scorpio31
I'm pretty sure I can guess who it is but, it's SO's thread.
I'd like to know who this is so I don't wast my time on them. You can pm the answer if you'd like
To the respected ladies, I know majority of the lovely ladies here won't fall under this category..like 99%. My question is what is the point of giving the special price and not giving appointments to clients? Originally Posted by SpicyOnion
Incentives:
20 off first session new clients only! 10 off session regulars

Let's understand this now.
She posts a price
$20 off for the first session for new clients (that sounds great)
$10 off for regular customers.
So, who pays the regular price if he has seen her before?
When are you a regular, and when do you pay full price?

Well it dosn't matter this lady is very interesting, and seems to be worth looking at.
I'm pretty sure I can guess who it is but, it's SO's thread. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
We probably all have that one lady who may meet the criteria of SOnion’s experience. Sounds painful! And frustrating AF!