Foreplay: How much is too much? Or too little?

Personally, I get in different moods on different days. Sometimes, I can't get enough of the touching and kissing and licking and sucking and I just want it ALL! Other days, I just REALLY want to revel in the sex. I wonder if I'm the only one that likes it all, a little or a lot. Is it generally more enjoyable to take your time and really explore someone, or do you like to just get down and dirty right away?
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2011, 05:19 PM
I like to get down and dirty. 5 mins is more then enough foreplay for me. Honestly foreplay for me is getting a BJ, I dont really do the long make out session. My tag says Smash and Dash for a reason.
Most of the time the woman I'm with sets the tone for how it will go. I like both...
  • h2h
  • 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM
^ What he said.
trey - Haha, fair enough. BTW, that avatar is captivating....

EA - I like that answer. Things always seem better when they happen naturally and everyone can just relax and enjoy themselves.
Traci...

I do get your point. There are definitely times when i enjoy a nice long session of foreplay. Typically, I tend to go see an ATF when i'm in that mood.

Perhaps the best arrangement i had was with an ATF -- now unfortunately retired -- in Dallas. We would see each other late in the evening, hang out with a drink, talk and play before ending up in bed.

Of course, by the most part, i like to get right to it and have that "pin-to-the-wall", "bend over the table" crazy fun sex.

;-)

-T
It varies for me sometimes I am in the mood for lots of kisses touching & sucking then there are times when I just want the guy to rip my clothes of and take me.
Personally, I'm the "rip my clothes off and take me" type.

The moment defines the mood - sometimes a few minutes of simple contact - verbal - eye - hands - makes things go soooo well. Sometimes - hot LFK/DFK, followed by the "it's been too long" approach is what's needed. Mostly - the latter approach is just so exhilarating....!!
  • Dad
  • 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Depends on how innocent she is...
It varies for me sometimes I am in the mood for lots of kisses touching & sucking then there are times when I just want the guy to rip my clothes of and take me. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Taking notes.... lol
Personally, I get in different moods on different days. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Isn't "foreplay" a "YMMV" thing, both ways?
It varies for me sometimes I am in the mood for lots of kisses touching & sucking then there are times when I just want the guy to rip my clothes of and take me. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
We all have those fantasies sometimes.
I think that if it's the first time a provider is meeting a guy then it's more likely that they will do a little research to see what he likes and give him what he wants. Once you've seen a guy a few times then the more comfortable you will be and want to just have fun.

Most of the time I judge a woman's mood by several different things. A lot of ladies go in the bathroom before the start, if they come out dressed then I assume they want to play around a little, if they come out in their birthday suit then I assume they want it now.

How do you ladies let us know how you want it? Some are good at communicating but some don't really tell us what they want so we have to guess lol.
Sounds too much like work......I'm just saying.