Encounter: Riding dirty and eating Japanese cake with the sexy Arisa from JuJuBee

Date: 8/8/19
Name: Arisa
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11181 Denton Dr.
Phone: 214-214-5555
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: handshake, ts, nuru, bbbj, lfk, body exploration, tuha, daty, mish, acg, k9, acg, bbbj, dfk
Hair Length and Color: To her ass and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Arisa is 5 foot nothing, 100 lbs, natural B cups with sensitive and cute nips, great legs and even nicer ass, light complexion and I guess I believe her when she says she is Japanese but cannot confirm. Speaks good English but takes some time to warm up to you (she did with me at least)
Recommendation: Yes
Shit, with more hot ass reviews, June being back, some chick with DDs, and now this-a fucking hot Japanese girl. My damn SO, who is watching my bank account, went and bought me a video game system to "Keep Me Busy". I am positive she's on to me, Hell I don't even like video games.
  • 3dom
  • 08-08-2019, 06:23 PM
When it comes to service, good service, I wouldn’t put “taking time to warm up” in that category. As i mentioned, when motioned to give her a hug, she juked me and left a brother hanging, thus i’ve been curious to how this goes. Faaaak me, she was hot and admittedly, these par reviews make me have Mayday remorse. Anyhow, I’m glad to see that there are some happy campers.
Shit, with more hot ass reviews, June being back, some chick with DDs, and now this-a fucking hot Japanese girl. My damn SO, who is watching my bank account, went and bought me a video game system to "Keep Me Busy". I am positive she's on to me, Hell I don't even like video games. Originally Posted by BiggD6
lol....for sure she knows!
When it comes to service, good service, I wouldn’t put “taking time to warm up” in that category. As i mentioned, when motioned to give her a hug, she juked me and left a brother hanging, thus i’ve been curious to how this goes. Faaaak me, she was hot and admittedly, these par reviews make me have Mayday remorse. Anyhow, I’m glad to see that there are some happy campers. Originally Posted by 3dom
for me it's more of a believable experience if they are a little more reserved and you can win them over by the time your time is up.
Juicy foot, when she took your cash, and stepped out, did she walk backwards not turning around to show you her back? That's truly japanese.
Juicy foot, when she took your cash, and stepped out, did she walk backwards not turning around to show you her back? That's truly japanese. Originally Posted by uncle.manny
That is a nice entrance and exit.
saw her yesterday, feel like having sex with japanese robot...
saw her yesterday, feel like having sex with japanese robot... Originally Posted by john__dough
...Is that a good or bad thing?
very bad, she BBBJ for 30 second and put on condom, very mechanic sex...
Looks like you had fun.
Good review
sounds like a good time was had by all.
Would you say her booty is

Small
Medium
Large

Considering
sounds like a good time was had by all. Originally Posted by igat1969

+1 to the ?