Everyone needs extra cash

If you know of any milfs looking for extra cash I guess Omaha is a place to start.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ms/1982214001/
Man the last time I was in Nebraska I didn't see any nice looking ladies.
They put astro-turf on all of the football fields just to keep the cheerleaders from grazing.
^^^^ No doubt sounds like a modern day petting zoo.....
...They put astro-turf on all of the football fields just to keep the cheerleaders from grazing. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Haha
That the club is openly advertising for MILF dancers tells me that there is a serious lack of good looking dancers in the 18-25 demo group.
That the club is openly advertising for MILF dancers tells me that there is a serious lack of good looking dancers in the 18-25 demo group. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Exactly!
That the club is openly advertising for MILF dancers tells me that there is a serious lack of good looking dancers in the 18-25 demo group. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I used to work for a club owner that always told me it's not the year of the model that matters, it's the mileage.
The fine and pretty girl normally travel to the big cities and get their vaginas ravaged then come back about their small towns dressed like saints & nuns fooling everybody.
Lmao.