Hoping to see Vicki at Blue. What time do they open in the morning?

Gotta see Vicki. Only have time early morning unfortunately
You could call the spa and ask them.
I asked that very question couple weeks ago. Mamasan said 9am. I made an appointment for 10:30 and when I arrived Vicky was still eating breakfast. I had to wait a few minutes for her. But the wait was nothing compared to what followed.

The key to Blue, and probably others, is to tell them when you can be there and ask if your girl is available. If so, great. If not, Mamasan should give you a time when she will be available or tell you what girls will be available. But I still think the Mamasans are BSC so no telling what you will get. LOL

Vicky is my fav, followed by Penny and all the rest after that.

My all time fav is Blue, but she is long gone I fear. She was as close to being a perfect woman as possible.
My experience is they will tell you whatever they need to in order to get you in the door. They know that is half the battle.
My experience is they will tell you whatever they need to in order to get you in the door. They know that is half the battle. Originally Posted by ValenTX
I agree. Once the little head has gotten you in the door they have you. Not many guys are going in horney and walking out 5 min later. You are going to accept the chick that walks in the door and gets naked.

I was in Blue one time when I heard a guy in the hall loudly complaining the girl he requested was not available as promised. Me and the girl I was with stopped what we were doing and silently listened.

Whatever the issue it was resolved. Was it Bait and Switch to get him in the door or was it what I like to say "BSC Mamasan" who don't know what is going on half the time?