Does everyone add up to 111..?

O.K., everyone 10 to 99 yrs :
1. take the age you will become in 2011 ,
2.take the last 2 digits of your D.O.B.
3.add them togethor and get 111?
what the HELL could this be all about? what happens when we find the person that doesnt add up?
I don't know. i hope nothing bad. LOL. I am 50 and was born in 1960=110. But in 2 weeks on my B-day it will =111.
I don't know. i hope nothing bad. LOL. I am 50 and was born in 1960=110. But in 2 weeks on my B-day it will =111. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
THANKS IIFFOFRDB, had to edit, anyone know OBAMA?
  • Doove
  • 07-28-2011, 07:21 PM
3.add them togethor and get 111? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I hear it also works when, instead of your age, you start with your IQ, JB. Try it.
I hear it also works when, instead of your age, you start with your IQ, JB. Try it. Originally Posted by Doove
almost 2 hrs ?ohh shit, more like 1.5, oh well, maybe your right.You could always take your weakly government subsidy check and add your food stamps!!LOL!!
Yeah, it works, but only because this is the right year for it to work...for everyone.

Next year the 'magic number' will be 112.

The question now becomes, what's the significance of the number 111?
Not everyone adds up to 111
I know a few girls, if you take their birth year, add their age as posted on bp or elsewhere and sometimes you won't get 111 but less.
Especially when the lady in question is 30+ years old.
LMAO.

Then they're lying about their age.

It's simple mathematics. If I was born a certain number of years before or after you, I will be the same age number older or younger than you......FOREVER.....UNTIL THE END OF INFINITY.

Please show me 100%, concrete, slamdunk proof. Do all the numbers from ages 10 through 99.

I mean, you can't be 50, for example, and say you were born in 1958. Let's see, 1958 to now......that's 53 years.

Again, they are LYING about one of the two, either age or year of birth.

(53 + 1958 = wow...111) Oh, what are the odds.
3.add them togethor and get 111?
what the HELL could this be all about? what happens when we find the person that doesnt add up? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
It's also the 111th Congress

(53 + 1958 = wow...111) Oh, what are the odds. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I know right???!! Someone was explaining this to me yesterday and I was like, cmon, thats not true for everyone ...then...well..maybe ...LOL!!
Not everyone adds up to 111
I know a few girls, if you take their birth year, add their age as posted on bp or elsewhere and sometimes you won't get 111 but less.
Especially when the lady in question is 30+ years old. Originally Posted by waverunner234
yes, I TOO have noticed this phenomena at times!LOL..
It's also the 111th Congress Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
OOOOhhhhhh GRrrrrrrrEEEEEAT!!!! like I wasnt paranoid ENOUGH!!!LOL!!THANKS ALOT MMM!!!! LOL!!
  • Doove
  • 07-29-2011, 02:04 PM
phenomena Originally Posted by JONBALLS
You broke out the dictionary, i see.
You broke out the dictionary, i see. Originally Posted by Doove
well, I did spell check.. why dont you stop being soo smart and start being smart and tell us all what 111 MEANS!!!??..HUH!! MR IM SOOOOO SMART!!!??
I'd be willing to guess it doesn't work for someone who is 112!!! ^_^