What's Your Favorite Steakhouse??

Before I moved to Texas, I didn't know of too many good steak houses.... Since I moved here last year, I've come across some GREAT places. One of my favorites is Truluck's in downtown Dallas.. It's pricey but SO worth it!! I had some lobster, a sirloin steak and 2 white chocolate raspberry martinis when I ate there. (HEAVEN ON EARTH!!) I enjoy going to casual places too, like Texas Roadhouse and Saltgrass Steakhouse. TR has the BEST cinnamon bread ever.
Where have you guys gone for some great steak? Are you a regular at some steak restaurants (like somewhere you go several times a month)?
What about your favorite kind of steak??
I love love love porterhouse steaks and ribeyes.. Can't forget the classic sirloin and NY stripsteaks either..
I like my steaks cooked medium-well... Not too red and not burned or even too brown... If the inside isn't pink I usually send it back.
Comment if you'd like

What a great topic!

No question about it for me - if you want the best steak in town, I recommend III Forks on the Tollway @ Trinity Mills. I am a steak fiend and have eaten at some wonderful steakhouses around the world, but so far III Forks has beat them all by a mile. It's not pricey, it's flat out fucking expensive, but as a once-a-decade treat or on somebody else's dime, it's worth every penny.

I went to the Truluck's in Addison once and thought it was highly overrated and stupid expensive for how mediocre it was. I must have hit them on a bad day.

I had filet at III Forks and prefer either that or prime rib. For a great economical treat, I like the top sirloin at Saltgrass. Always medium rare - hot, pink, and juicy! I send it back if it's too done. LOL!

I go to Saltgrass and Outback three to five times a month each, usually for lunch. I also like TX Roadhouse, but it's nowhere near me so I don't get there very often. Logan's will work in a pinch, but they're not close either. Saltgrass is right up the street from both my house and office, so I go there most.

Damn, now I want a steak!
I do enjoy III Forks thought I prefer Bob's. Trullucks in Southlake isnt bad if the steak is paired with their seafood. Never would go to Trullucks for Steak alone.

But....

Nothing beats one grilled in my own backyard.
Lately my preferrence has been Brazilian steakhouses. All you can eat, different types of meats. Master Grill in Frisco used to be good but now it sucks. Rafain and Fogo de Chao are good, Texas de Brazil is ok. Haven't been to the one in Allen yet, Braza Dancante, but will be there soon.

Texas Roadhouse is good and economical.

Saltgrass - The sirloin is good but I don't care for their ribeye. They have the best cheesecake. I go there when I am in the mood for the range rattlers. (appetizer)

Texas Land and Cattle was good at one point but the last few times I went there the steaks were of low quality. But dang, the bread is good.
I've had steaks at the finest restaurants in the country. Since relocating here two years ago I have discovered the best steak that I have ever eaten has come from Central Market and grilled to perfection it the comfort of my home. Their ribeye is as good as any I have ever had and they also carry bison and Kobe beef if you have a bit more expensive taste. My favorite steak from there is the cowboy ribeye. Damn I'm hungry.
Anybody know about Lambert's in Fort Worth?
Well, being the economical 1 I would have to go w/Tx Roadhouse I have not had the opportunity to vist any of the more expensive 1's. I hear a lot of people say Poppa's, Al Biernat's, have heard very good things about III Forks, then there is Ruth Chris.
Honestly, one of the best steaks I ever had came from Texas Roadhouse... I know it's a chain, but it's a damn good steak.

I have been kind of partial to The Keg in Plano.

I hate Outback.
Fort Worth faves
If I have super hot date these
Bob's Chophouse at Omni Hotel
Bailey's Prime Rib=7th and University
Ruth Chris-Downtown
Del frisco-Downtown
Silver Fox-S. university
The Keg-cityview
Buttons

So So Date

Roadhouse
Outback
papa deuxs
Texas land and cattle
Saltgrass

Not a happy camper

chilis
Applebee's<<< they still have steaks right

Crack whore

Wafflehouse
Golden corral
Ryans

LOL
Hmmmm... im hungry now lol
i havent been to most of these steakhouses... ill have to get someone to take me soon
You are hot so pick one from top list LOL
well ive never been to any of the restaurants on ur top list but ill go with bobs chophouse at the omni hotel ^_^ ... or which ones the best out of all of those, in your opinion?
Tough decision. Bailey's for extra flavor and atmosphere and Del Frisco for traditional top shelf steak. Silver Fox for Best Bone in Ribeye, Ruth Chris for best Filet Mignon. All have great service...Dress up for all of the above
well then im torn between baileys and ruth chris. ill let u make the final decision i would need a dress and some heels and then i'd be all set
I would do Bailey's...It;s owned by Mr ed Bailey, who used be a restauraneur-used own 40 fast food chains I believe. Decided to sell then get into the upper echelon steak business.
The atmosphere resembles NY Manhattan Modern style, slightly younger crowd-yuppies (hot chicks). get there early enjoy the bar then sit for dinner. Weekend-RSVP is recommended

Valet parking in avalable free, nice music playing outside and also live music from Fred's Burgers.
Generally, 100-150 per person, if you have several drinks and do the tour on the menu.

Enjoy