You ever get tired?

Over the last few years, I've had a couple of ATFs turn into sugar babies. In both cases, they were early 20s. It was great for a while, and then each found a RL boyfriend her age. Neither wanted to stop our arrangement, but each started saving the best stuff for her BF. Noticeably.

Please understand, I''m willing to accommodate reasonable RL constraints, but in each case, it reached the point that I showed em both the door in the middle of the night... being disrespected and used to serve somebody else's enjoyment ain't much fun. Both were shocked and surprised... good God, really?

I recall a somewhat similar recent thread, wish I could remember who made this particular post, but somebody made a similar report and observed that it's why most guys eventually find themselves gravitating to more mature providers. Anybody else been there, want to comment?
Bobave, in what ways did their behavior change the most toward you after they became involved with their BFs?
The SB thing is pretty popular, just look at that thread over in the National Mens Locker Room, damn, that thing is viral.

I made a post in one of these threads concerning this subject where I said, "you will think she is yours exclusively right up untill the moment you catch her paying her boyfriends rent with the money you give Her".

You should have just stuck with the ATF thing. If you find a good one, it's a great trip, and when the trip ends, you both just get off.
I think thats the difference between one who really enjoys what they do and someone who is in it for what they can get out of it. I believe its like alot of other relationships. Simpily, what you put in is what you get out. That should be the golden rule. And if you love what you do then find someone who enjoys it much as you do. Then you will never have a problem. That sucks to hear that bobave!! And further more I bet the BF went from awesome to NOT so awesome pretty quick. Best of luck to you bobave.

Lilyth
Simpily, what you put in is what you get out. That should be the golden rule. And if you love what you do then find someone who enjoys it much as you do.

Lilyth Originally Posted by Lilyth Sanders

That is the "golden rule" Lilyth... what you put into it is what you get back...
I think thats the difference between one who really enjoys what they do and someone who is in it for what they can get out of it. I believe its like alot of other relationships. Simpily, what you put in is what you get out. That should be the golden rule. And if you love what you do then find someone who enjoys it much as you do. Then you will never have a problem. That sucks to hear that bobave!! And further more I bet the BF went from awesome to NOT so awesome pretty quick. Best of luck to you bobave.

Lilyth Originally Posted by Lilyth Sanders
I totally agree!
well we all know that this is a job no matter how much we truly enjoy their company it is a job, the two people together probably wouldnt be together in different circumstances so it is normal to want to break away and become yourself again. As for the men I would like to know if they just really want to break away because the man that we see is really not who he is. I think just like a provider a hobbyist has certain roles and actions that he is to play out, so gents do you get tired of the provider and need a break?
. . . so gents do you get tired of the provider and need a break? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Yes.
  • jcris
  • 08-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Men typically enjoy variety. That is why we are in the hobby. It never hurts to see others.
We all talk about the Provider becoming something, or someone, she really is not while with each client. She does this because every guy is different. We joke about this being her "acting skills". It's all part of being a good Provider.

But, as she inquired, the guy she is with is really not who he really is either. He is, in all likelyhood, playing a role as well, fullfilling his own fantasy.

Sarah, being my ATF, knows me pretty well. But, since we see each other quite a bit, I have also become to know her rather well. We don't get involved in each other private lives, we look as our time together as a oasis of escape from the rigors of everyday life. I am too darned old to go window shopping for a good time, I feel fortunate to find a Provider who appeals to my particular taste.

Of course, the reasons are different. I get to enjoy the charms of a beautiful Lady that I do enjoy being with, (keep in mind, I am 64 years old), she, at the very least, doesn't seem to mind my company, and of course, she enjoys the benefit of knowing that I am a reliable client.

Just as everything has a beginning, it will have an end. But right now, I am having a great time, and as far as I know, Sarah doesn't have to force herself to see me. Untill that happens, the fun will continue.

I do not fool myself one bit. If it were not for the "provider-client" relationship, she would probably not give me the time of day. The only reason I say "probably" is to satisfy my own ego. I'm not dead yet.
I like the idea of "variety" with one woman.... When the ride ends it ends but until then I'm content.