Review: (Germany) Emmy, Firma Schiller, Stuttgart

User ID: N/A
Date: 21 August 2019
Name: Emmy
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1269 or https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...hiller-9412781
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.

I didn't realize how close this place is to Koenigstrasse. It's a five minutes walk from the Jack Wolfskin store.

There is some repairs or construction on some of the rail stations in Stuttgart, especially the one at Vaihingen. So, be really careful when you use Google Maps. It will tell you to take the S1 and S2 to Feuersee. It didn't tell you that the S12 was the temporary replacement or give you the option of taking the S3.

Another thing is when you transfer, Google Maps doesn't give you the best transfers. Yes, you'll get to where you'll need to go, but you can end up wasting time. Alas, only familiarity or attention to detail when you're reading the routes will help you.
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: massage, foreplay, DATY, CBJ, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 1 Hour
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: WYSWYG. What you see is what you get. She looks exactly like her photos online. The FS website says she's 5'4, while the ladies.de site says she's 5'5. She's thin, so maybe that makes her look taller.

She's got a really nice body with small B cups with pink nipples.

The Rest of the Story: Today, I decided to take my chances and try the line up.

I contemplated going to another place, but honestly, FS is cheap with a good selection. It's also the closest place I know of.

It wasn't crowded on either the S or U Bahn. I arrived at FS at 4 p.m. The lady said to me in German that I need to go to the top floor. I saw Lara on the first floor, and she said go all the way up.

I see the Polish madam, and she's looking good today. Not a bad 30-something woman. If you've read my reviews, one time I did ask her if she was available.

I'm on the top floor in a room that has a broken shower. I'm introduced to the lineup.

Emmy - Sometimes people call her Amy. This is Bony's good friend. I've seen her in the lineup one other time. Usually she's busy.

Claudia - It's not the Claudia I saw as she has dark hair. That Claudia told me the dates she will be working, and that perhaps we'll see each other if I return to Germany. Sorry, I don't have a link for this one.

Miki - a tiny Romanian about 5 feet tall that I saw before. She acts like she doesn't remember me when we do our introductions.

Bony - a Romanian girl claiming to be Hungarian. She's a stunning dirty blonde with huge tits and a nice ass. She has a weird demeanor about her. She also acts like she doesn't remember me.

The madam comes back and asks me who I choose. I told her that I wanted Emmy.

Emmy comes in wearing a one piece bikini. I ask for a shower, and I wait a couple minutes. I go into the shower on the second floor. I take a quick shower, and proceed upstairs.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

Emmy is Bony's friend. It seems they are really close friends. Bony is a good looking woman that I would say is normal sized, but Emmy is thin like a Victoria's Secret model.

Back to Emmy. She's another stunner that I had the pleasure being with. No kissing, CBJ, and some time wasting.

Beautiful girl but an average experience. Guys on the local German forums have complained about her.

I may try getting her and Bony in a threesome, but that would be for opportunity to be with two stunning girls at the same time.

I've been wanted to see her for a long time, despite the mixed reviews I've seen. Now, I can say that I've satisfied my curiosity.

For my Panhandle people, the reference could like comparing her to SexyChloe001. You get some mixed reviews, but you're so curious to taste the fruit. In my opinion, while my first experience was average, she's light years ahead of Chloe.
Communication: She can speak English, but only at a basic level.

TCB: No. She did her job. But, I would say she's more like Claudia, kind of a time waster.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 100 Euro per hour.

Rules: No French Kissing. Everything is covered, including BJ.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Details: I started with a massage. She kind of enjoyed it, and was relaxed. But, I didn't spend a lot of time doing it since she didn’t seem to impressed by it.

She doesn’t like deep pressure. She likes the Swedish style techniques.

Afterwards, I asked her what her rules are. She says if you do something I don't like, I'll tell you. I immediately go for a French kiss, and she says no.

I start licking and sucking on her nipples. Kissing her neck, then I work my way down to between her thighs. Sadly, there was a little bit of stubble down there.

I start eating her out, and she has a nice clean tasting pussy. I start working on her clit. She makes a lot of moaning noises. I pull her clitoral hood back, and I start using all kinds of pressure. I stick my tongue inside her, and I use my tongue and lick upwards. I suck on her clit. I put my thumb on it, and start putting pressure.

She gets really wet, and her body tightens several times. I could taste her juices flowing. She didn't stop me, and I kept going. I think I spent about 40-45 minutes eating her out.

She asks me if I want a blowjob or to fuck her, as there isn't much time left.

I ask her if there's the possibility of extending and buying more time. She says yes.

I say yes. I lay on my back, and she takes a condom out, and gives me a CBJ. Her technique is rudimentary. She gives me a mixed handjob as she bobs her up and down on my cock fast. I grab the back of her head and am holding it.

I tell her how she's a good girl.

She then asks how I want to fuck her. I tell her to lay on her back.

The moment I went inside her, she made a loud groan. She's moaning, and looking at me. One thing she does have going for her is that she has a really tight pussy. I start fucking her, and she is moaning like crazy. The bed is shaking and rattling, and I feel sorry for the folks below us. They can hear the box springs and the bed moving.

While I'm thrusting, she reaches her arm around me and is holding the condom.

I'm working her pussy over pretty good, and she's looking me in the eye. I asked myself, is that the look of hatred. She's looking at me so intensely.

Emmy: Darling, your belly is hurting me.

I readjust. Ok, I wear a size 31-32 pair of jeans and I'm around 180 pounds. I do have a little bit of a gut. Under clothes, you can't tell. But, I'm not 20 anymore, and I don't have the body of an athlete anymore. I'm just a middle-aged guy.

She complains as have some of the other girls. I wonder though because none of the girls in America seemed to have complained, it's only been the Romanian girls.

Oh well, I readjust and now my weight isn't on her. I'm still working her over good. She's still moaning loud. I grab her head and make her look at me.

Still the same look. With every thrust, she acts like I'm really hurting her.

Me: What am I doing to you?

Emmy: silence

Me: I want you to lick my nipples.

She does a little, but says she can't reach it.

I decide to finish. I'm glad she has a tight pussy. I start fucking her hard. I love looking at her face while I'm fucking her. She looks like she's in a lot of pain. I last maybe three to five minutes before I blow inside the cover.

Afterwards: After I cum, she takes a few tissues and cleans me up. She asks me if I want to take a shower. I say no, and she's like why not. I said I didn't want to waste time. To her, it's no problem, and I guess she was genuinely concerned for my well-being.

Her grasp of English wasn't really good enough to understand what I had said, so I told her that my hotel is close. She nods her head in agreement.

I get dressed, and I give her a tip of 40 Euros. Service was okay, but I did kind of ask for an extension.

She gives me two kisses on the cheek. As she was leaving, I let out a sigh. She stopped and asked if I was okay. I was, just relaxing from the sense of euphoria I got after making a deposit at her bank.

Compatibility: Yes and no. If I could do it all over again, I would skip the foreplay, and just fuck her. That was actually pretty good. She doesn't partially close her legs like some of the other girls at Firma Schiller (i.e. Bony, Natascha).

I guess having me go down on her for such a long period of time is just wasteful. Lesson learned, if I do repeat with her, then I won't do that. Maybe someone else will have better technique than I have, and can make her cum fast. Maybe. But, it's like a gambit. You think you're getting a bag of a groceries, and discover the bag is empty.

She does waste time like Claudia.

Would I repeat? Yes. I'm still contemplating a threesome with her and Bony. However, I would do things a lot differently. I KNOW that if I see her again, future visits will be better.

Recommendation: Yes.