State: Texas
Address: Near midland airport
Activities: BDSM, Bbbj, DT, LFK
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate
Recommendation: No
WTF? I've been contemplating seeing her for a longtime but just cant' wrap my head around this experience, something ain't right here...Damn!
I tried to book With her a cpl weeks ago, she responded 2 days later. Her & jojoxo, they responded available. 2 days later. & the whores want to bitch about the guys bull shit.
sounds legit.

LOL
Similar experience with her a week ago Thursday in Abilene. I was looking for a menu with variety and got the above activities. Did not write a review. Although the activities that happened were A+, she steered the session, and as a result there were activities that I was unable to partake of.
If you yahoos would treat the ladies right to begin with you will get all the activities you want and usually some extras.... Goddamn!!! We are all just people. We sure as hell ain’t any better then any of the ladies on this board and if you think that we are then I guarantee your not having as much fun as I am...
I'm simply not buying it. Unlike any other provider I've encountered in thirty years of the hobby,once you actually get to Zgirls location, noone puts more effort into connecting and pleasuring her client. She isn't even a clock watcher. This review is absurd .
I agree with mr mac
31/2 years membership and 8 pages of all YES reviews compared to OP with less than 10 months of membership and 4 reviews.
I know where I stand on this one, and by the way I have never seen Z but I would like to.
She no call no showed me twice
I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, cause she did get back with me & apologize for not being able to accommodate me
I wanted to add my two cents about my dealing with ZGirl. Back in July, I was in Abilene for the night and set up a meeting with her for 7:30 at my hotel. At 7 she texted that she was just getting home from work and could we make it 8:30. I said no problem and then the fun started. As 8:30 came and went, I started to wonder if it was gonna happen. Finally around 9, she starts texting about her shitty family and how much she hates them blah blah blah. She wa so upset that she said she didn’t want to provide bad service so she decided not to come over. I said that she could still come by for a beer and we could talk it out and see how things went, but never got any response to numerous texts. Based on this experience, I would not consider a future appointment with her.
A couple of months ago I sent her a PM regarding my future visit to Abilene. I asked her what her screening requirements would be since i don't write reviews. She went nuclear option with "are you fucking kidding me?" and a host of other comments that came across as being a total bitch on wheels. Was only trying to be considerate and respectful of her processes but she didn't want to hear it. There are providers and there are whores. She is certainly not a provider.
Well since everyone else is giving their 2 cents, here’s mine.
I have scheduling issues due to work. Hell, I’ve still yet to see her! She has always been kind about me canceling and I’ve had to cancel on her about 4 times!! She has remained professional about everything and understands that life happens. She is STILL on my list of must-see and all the communication I’ve had with her she has been really sweet.