Federal funds for abortions in foriegn countries?

"A Republican-led subcommittee approved a foreign spending bill on Wednesday that cuts family planning funding overseas by $154 million and codifies the Global Gag Rule, which blocks all U.S. money to foreign aid programs that provide or counsel women on abortions."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_911359.html

What do you think? Should we be sending our tax dollars to foreign countries to help fund abortions, family planning, womens health in Somalia? Is it our business? What does this have to do with our National interests? Is this an example of the kind of cuts we need to make towards reducing our debt? Is 154 million dollars all we spend on this, or is this just cutting some of the funds?
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2011, 11:16 PM
I think we should witdraw our troops from around the world and stop killing real live innocent folks. You seem not to give a shit about them or the real money we spend doing that.

If we did that a 154 million is just a drop in the bucket, I would have no problem spending money educating women from around the world on birth control/prevention.....or abortion.
Hi,

I'm not into politically stuff but isn't this why we don't have check and balances anymore and why our nation is debt????????

Sincerely,
Wet
[quote=WDF;1516234]I think we should witdraw our troops from around the world and stop killing real live innocent folks. innocent? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! our problem is we don't kill enough....too much nation building, not enough killing of these guilty bastardsYou seem not to give a shit about them or the real money we spend doing that.I'm certain your charitable giving records demonstrate a lack of caring, you scumbag

If we did that a 154 million is just a drop in the bucket, I would have no problem spending money educating women from around the world on birth control/preventionBS.....or abortion.the truly innocent humans beings you have no trouble murdering....the fact that most people in the world are not white feeds your desire to kill them....you Margaret Sanger types are disgusting....[/quote]

you make me wish I was wrong and hell does exist.....only eternity in hell can get us even for your sins...I haven't even discussed just punishment for your stupidity......