Activities: NONE See ROS
Session Length: NC/NS
Fee: NC/NS
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I never saw her
Recommendation: No
Been there and been canceled on with no call or text from here. Sorry to hear.
Moved to proper forum.....

JaD
Ask Jackie about it...
  • romab
  • 07-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Been to the same movie No film and no popcorn R
Another no call/ no show 8/18/11
Moved to proper forum.....
JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
What is the proper forum for NC/NS? Alerts or Co-Ed?

During SS's entire tenure, she has a well known history of NC/NS. If you schedule with her, you assume the risk of NC/NS and should have a plan B.

What is the proper forum for NC/NS Alerts or Co-Ed? Originally Posted by htownhammer
It is now Co-Ed........Moved to correct forum.....

JaD
so I guess question now is... how long is it going to be bumped with inconsequential stuff. I guess time will tell.
  • Trey
  • 08-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Another no call/ no show 8/18/11 Originally Posted by Pearson86
Think he just didn't want to start a new thread on it. At this point we could start a forum call Sara no call no shows. She does not care and won't till you guys stop setting yourselves up for the fall by booking her.
so I guess question now is... how long is it going to be bumped with inconsequential stuff. I guess time will tell. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Yeah.... I agree.... that's why I left it where it was for the time being..... when It was bumped I moved it....

Then like Trey said... I think Pearson didn't want to start a brand new thread.......

JaD
Look on the bright side.....these "inconsequential" bumps will knock the threADs right off the front page.........sweet.
Look on the bright side.....these "inconsequential" bumps will knock the threADs right off the front page.........sweet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
But but then this becomes a threAD. Fucktards will be lining up to see what all the NC/NS's are all about just like a wreck on the freeway.
I was having some trouble with my ex husband at he time and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!!