Russians?

Headed through Dubai in September for a long layover and wanted to ask where the hot spots for the russian ladies are...

I know and have been to the Red Star Club inside the Moscow Hotel, but wondering if there are any new spots.

Thanks fellas!
That is the only place I know of. My next trip there, I am going to try the Broadway Hotel. It is supposed to have a nice selection of Romanian women.
Broadway Hotel huh? Hmmmm headed through Dubai in two weeks and would like another spot to stop by. Thanks for the info.... When are you headed through? If it's before I hit it up let me know how it goes... Good luck!
Metropolitan hotel on Sheik Zayed Road the bar is called the rattlesnake, there is also the Panorama hotel....the bar is upstairs
Doughboy, I stay at the Metropolitan Palace Hotel... I might head over to check out rattlesnake. I remember hearing that name before... Thanks!
Anybody have any suggestions where the russian women are in Abu Dhabi, since I will be there in 3 weeks?
Sorry buddy, no experience there... Good luck!
I was there in late July and checked out a few spots but non was better then rattlesnake.