Going UTR..............

I have a question for those of you who are good with "The Rules Of ECCIE"

Here is my question:
Once a provider has gone UTR can a guy post a review about her? Mention her on public forums? Write about her in private forums?

Thank ya'llHappy Saturday everyone
Good question Karla, Im sure the guys will have different opinions as Ive seen reviews on UTR's. However the meaning of UTR to me...
1. To not stand-out, to remain quite.

2. To not drawn any attention to yourself either positively or negatively.

3. To go undetected.

So I would think it should mean no reviews, mentions, etc.
i have always asked the provider before i ever write a review..if they dont want them i dont write them..that makes both of us UTR which now days isnt such a bad idea but if i see a provider and she asks me to write a review i usually oblidge her.
Its a matter of respect torward each other and all it take is a little communications to find out what each person prefers.
If a gal wants to be UTR, she should just tell her clients she wants no reviews and no publicity as a condition of seeing them. I think the guys will respect that. Guys still might mention you in threads if they dont know you are UTR so you might make it known as best you can that you wish no publicity once you go UTR.
That is a Great Answer WhiteChocolate,I had a Friend That Went UTR & was Reviewed & Had No Clue She Got One until of course the increase in Phone calls.She said she Asked for NO reviews & he did it anyway.I Guess she could not get it removed (Not sure)I'm Not sure if that happens Much Though..
I ask if she wants a review. I am not by nature to kiss and tell. Call me lazy. But putting reviews from a iPhone is not fun. I am lucky I get service were I am normally. Just tell him you would not like to be talked about. If he does not like that. F@ck him. But most guys hear, seem to be nice gents.
  • LynnT
  • 07-30-2011, 11:52 AM
When I go UTR I will want no reviews, no ads.
I admit that's a possible, but - as I recall, if a provider is listed on here, she's eligible for reviews. She doesn't get to say no. Did that change?
I admit that's a possible, but - as I recall, if a provider is listed on here, she's eligible for reviews. She doesn't get to say no. Did that change? Originally Posted by Bobave
well I would hope she would have a "say" but you would think someone that is utr would disable there account and that would take care of that. IMO
In my opinion, if a gal no longer advertises or posts and states she desires to be UTR, that should be respected and the guys and gals should not review or mention her despite the fact she might be "eligible" for being reviewed or talked about. I guess there might be special circumstances that warrant commenting on her.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Here is my question:
Once a provider has gone UTR can a guy post a review about her? Mention her on public forums? Write about her in private forums? Originally Posted by **Karla**
I have answered your question in this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266191
I have answered your question in this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266191 Originally Posted by Mokoa
Seems very clear!
Seems very clear! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes. Thanks, Mokoa, excellent clarification.
Well if a gal goes truly UTR, is she out of the biz? Not trying to be a smartass, just curious to know. If you are in the biz, you really can't be UTR. You might have on a cloaking device, but you are still there
Well if a gal goes truly UTR, is she out of the biz? Not trying to be a smartass, just curious to know. If you are in the biz, you really can't be UTR. You might have on a cloaking device, but you are still there Originally Posted by Cpalmson
no it just means she doesn't advertise or put herself "out there" , no website etc. She is still active but only known to her regulars or referrals from others. IMO