URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=502890
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Houston
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, Bbbj, Bls, Tuma, Daty, 69, MISH, k9, IOP
Hair Length and Color: Brown, loosely curled, a little past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I consider her tall. She’s About 5’8” or so flat footed, probably 125. Lemon dropped B’s, with responsive nips. Small tat above her snatch which is clean shaven. Beautiful, long swanlike neck, stunningly etched cheekbones. She is very, very attractive all natural woman. I thought she was lying about 3 kids until she showed me that barely visable c-scar…still not sure how true that is
Recommendation: Yes
Now you know why I try to see her almost every Saturday.
There is no IOP with Alondra. It's real!! She loves all kind of sex.
What is IOP?
Intent On Pounding
Dude, the shit was so intense that she came up with a bruise that neither of us know the origins...cracked us both up with the question face lol
What is IOP? Originally Posted by Stark11

Illusion of Passion

Intent On Pounding Originally Posted by RunTheCourse

LOL.............!!! Bro.....
Illusion of Passion

LOL.............!!! Bro..... Originally Posted by The1Slayer

Ohhhh Shit!!!!! lol, that correction just changed my fucking life bro! Speaking of Iyanla what is BCD and AMP?
Illusion of Passion

LOL.............!!! Bro..... Originally Posted by The1Slayer

ooooh..........wait.......you mean......this........isn't... ......real????
Yep. That’s her. Every time. What a woman.
She told me today that after this review her texts, emails, and PM's on Eccie and P411 went fucking crazy. Be patient...... If you have good credentials she'll get to you
Wooooow, that's really, really cool bro.
  • 3Sum
  • 09-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Good shit bro! Saw Alondra several times already. She's great, she loves to @#$% that's for sure. Her little pink star-fish is also really pretty, not all beat up like some of the Latinas I've seen here far. Good shit bro, she's going to be busy for a while. Keep the it up!
Good shit bro! Saw Alondra several times already. She's great, she loves to @#$% that's for sure. Her little pink star-fish is also really pretty, not all beat up like some of the Latinas I've seen here far. Good shit bro, she's going to be busy for a while. Originally Posted by 3Sum
It's beautiful indeed!....hmmm I wounder if I can hit "Slinger" to jump the line I'm looking to reading about that "4Sum" of which you longingly spoke u lucky dog
These are some great reviews. Does she DFK?
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! This review was posted over a year ago.