Older Dancers

Way back when I started going to strip clubs, I remember my favorite was always Flash Dancer in Arlington before it's "renaissance". It was my favorite because of a dancer, whose name I will leave out for reasons, who was definitely on the older side (me being 21 at the time and her possibly in her late 30s) but was simply gorgeous and had a very consistent sexual energy. Whenever she approached me she was always singing and dancing to whatever was playing and enthusiastically groped me to get me in the mood. Once we were in the private section, she'd start making out with me and let me finger her while she danced on my lap. She'd talk dirty, too, as if we were doing the real thing which made the whole experience even hotter. I would see her as much as I could until eventually the place closed down and I moved onto Peeping Toms until that sadly closed down too.

Since then, in my experience at least, I've noticed that older dancers (again - older as in mature and not ancient) are willing to get friskier and have more fun than your typical 20-something with too much makeup on.

So my thing is, has anybody experienced this sort of thing too or is it just me? Would anybody know where I could find a more experienced lady on the stage? I feel like that's something I've been missing in all my recent visits to the club.
BabyDolls Dallas...I pretty much go for the "mature" dancer, they know what your there for and pretty much say so...the 20-somethings know too but rely on their youth to squeeze that money out of your wallet without doing much - at least in my experience. Others are far better at getting extras from the younger set of dancers so listen to them and research
Good to know. And you're right those younger ones will charge you for just about anything even if they all they did was just sit there.
Lots of the dancers are older than they say. 30s and even 40s. Many just say they are the age that they can pass with.