If you Ladies only knew!

Here are just a few tips to let you ladies know what we want and what would make you more successful. And, by the way the better providers know this and do this.
1. We meaning us guys know that it is just a fantasy and we want it to be a fantasy session with you.
2. Don't forget we are paying for a service and the old saying the Customer is always right will go a long way!
3. If your girls think we are turned on by a bunch of tattoos and piercings think again, do you really want your body to look like that when you are old?
4. Don't ever make the client feel that it is all about the money. The better providers ask that the donation be taken care of and placed in view and it is over with right there.
5. Provide the time! If you are a dash and cash girl you will not do well in this business. Talk to your client, make him feel special! Find something nice to say about him like-- I love your cologne or you have nice hair, or you are a sharp dresser-- MAKE YOUR CLIENT FEEL WANTED AND DESIRED! HE PROBABLY ISN'T GETTING THAT AT HOME AND THAT IS WHY HE IS THERE TO SEE YOU!
6.Be dressed nice! Nearly every one of you say that you want us to have perfect hygiene. So return the favor, this is your business! Meet your client as you would a business type affair especially if you are meeting for the first time. After that maybe you can relax a little on second and third encounters.
Dress Sexy not Slutty!
7.Underneath that Business Wardrobe should be the Sexiest Lingerie you can find! Get to know your client! Find out about his lingerie favorites! By the way most of us love your perfume, but some guys might need a shower to wash it off!
8.You never get a second chance to make a GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION! Meet us at the door with a smile! Talk to us, ask us about our day! Then tell us how ur going to make us forget our problems!
9.We are not fast food customers! Those guys see street walkers! We want to feel as if we are at the finest establishments! Don't serve us and shove us out the door! Who knows your one hour might turn into a two hour session!
10. Tell us how much you enjoyed the session! Make us feel as if we are the best lovers in the world! Find something nice to say like "I loved the way you made me feel when you did ....." Catch my drift? Also, be a Tiger BCD! Make your client feel as if you really want him! Besides, isn't that why he is coming to see you?

Ok these are my top 10. I hope it will help some of you! Especially you younger providers! The bottom line is just this! Make us feel very very
SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL!

If you will do these 10 things, you will do well in this business!
In most cases, you're preaching to the choir... so to speak.

JME.

Huck
3. If your girls think we are turned on by a bunch of tattoos and piercings think again, do you really want your body to look like that when you are old? Originally Posted by Igoforit
Speak for yourself. As someone who really hasn't dated anyone in RL with piercings or tattoos, I think they're ridiculously hot in a naughty sort of way. I actually seek out providers with these attributes.
Most of us that have been doing this for any time at all already know everything on your list and act accordingly.
For the newbies, though, that is a wonderful set of guidelines to "work" by, and very well-written.
You did forget to mention, however, that GFE is exactly that. A girlfriend experience. If you "hire" us to be your girlfriend, we should act exactly like the best girlfriend you could ever hope to have in your bed/ on your arm.

Now to respond for you guys...
We post our ads with our websites so that you will LOOK at them and READ the information so that you will know EXACTLY what is on the menu up front and what the donation is for what length of time. We also have pictures on our sites. What we post is what we want you to see. We do not appreciate the emails and texts asking us for this information. We posted it so you would KNOW before you contact us.
Please be more professional and READ our ads and our information before contacting us. When we require screening, send us that information in the first contact email/text/phone call. We appreciate that and it goes a SUPER long way in letting us know you're serious and not just wasting our time. Asking for additional pics is an almost sure sign that either you didn't actually peruse our sites or else you just want pics to masturbate to and not because you plan on seeing us. Also, for those of us that hide or blur our faces in our pics, we have reasons for doing it. We may give you face pics AFTER we've met you, but asking for them before is a red flag for us.
Play hard and stay safe!
Speak for yourself. As someone who really hasn't dated anyone in RL with piercings or tattoos, I think they're ridiculously hot in a naughty sort of way. I actually seek out providers with these attributes. Originally Posted by IDMT
+1 different strokes for different folks.
Not everybody feels like you.

Here are just a few tips to let you ladies know what we want and what would make you more successful. And, by the way the better providers know this and do this.
1. We meaning us guys know that it is just a fantasy and we want it to be a fantasy session with you.
2. Don't forget we are paying for a service and the old saying the Customer is always right will go a long way!
3. If your girls think we are turned on by a bunch of tattoos and piercings think again, do you really want your body to look like that when you are old?
4. Don't ever make the client feel that it is all about the money. The better providers ask that the donation be taken care of and placed in view and it is over with right there.
5. Provide the time! If you are a dash and cash girl you will not do well in this business. Talk to your client, make him feel special! Find something nice to say about him like-- I love your cologne or you have nice hair, or you are a sharp dresser-- MAKE YOUR CLIENT FEEL WANTED AND DESIRED! HE PROBABLY ISN'T GETTING THAT AT HOME AND THAT IS WHY HE IS THERE TO SEE YOU!
6.Be dressed nice! Nearly every one of you say that you want us to have perfect hygiene. So return the favor, this is your business! Meet your client as you would a business type affair especially if you are meeting for the first time. After that maybe you can relax a little on second and third encounters.
Dress Sexy not Slutty!
7.Underneath that Business Wardrobe should be the Sexiest Lingerie you can find! Get to know your client! Find out about his lingerie favorites! By the way most of us love your perfume, but some guys might need a shower to wash it off!
8.You never get a second chance to make a GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION! Meet us at the door with a smile! Talk to us, ask us about our day! Then tell us how ur going to make us forget our problems!
9.We are not fast food customers! Those guys see street walkers! We want to feel as if we are at the finest establishments! Don't serve us and shove us out the door! Who knows your one hour might turn into a two hour session!
10. Tell us how much you enjoyed the session! Make us feel as if we are the best lovers in the world! Find something nice to say like "I loved the way you made me feel when you did ....." Catch my drift? Also, be a Tiger BCD! Make your client feel as if you really want him! Besides, isn't that why he is coming to see you?

Ok these are my top 10. I hope it will help some of you! Especially you younger providers! The bottom line is just this! Make us feel very very

If you will do these 10 things, you will do well in this business! Originally Posted by Igoforit
I think the OP is just trying to say try to be nice and thoughtful. You can't really give one set of rules for a wide array of different people. I don't think any hobbyist likes the assembly line type provider or the I love uncle Ben provider. Being clean and nice will go along way.
I don't like fantasy! I like to get laid! In the nicest possible way!
I totally agree so long as the hobbyist is respectful and a gentleman!
Never been a fan of tattoos. Seen some sexy, tastful ones thou!
I NEVER do that! I pay for the session when its over! ALWAYS!
BS! Have good BCD skills and I'm good to go! Dash & Cash? WTF? See my last answer!
Dress Sexy not Slutty!
You nailed this one!
Not My deal! Get naked in reciord time! Don't laugh at me when I get naked! Were good to go!
This is a joke right? My divorce attorney does this for me! LOL
NEVER EVER DO MORE THAN AN HOUR OR LESS THAN AN HOUR!
I'm not looking for an actress; I want a skilled BCD provider who can carry on a simple conversation. It goes like this: YES! YES! YES! Were good to go!

If you will do these 10 things, you will do well in this business! Originally Posted by Igoforit

I for one appreciate your input, and feel you’re sincerely trying to constructively council providers into giving better service in order to promote their business! But not all of us feel the way you do!

My recommendation, is to talk to your respective hobbyist! Custom tailor each and every session to that hobbyist needs and wants. Excel in TCB & BCD skills and once again your good to go!

Free advice is usually worth what you pay for it

I prefer clean sheets, want to be fucked stupid and told to come back when I am ready for more. Save the strapon for the next guy. Snacks are good too.
I guess the "tattoo and piercing" thing got lost on me in my choice of a Lady.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16977
All I want to feel is that I am the only man for one hour. I don't care what they are wearing as long as they are clean and fresh smelling. Of course if it is an outcall I ask they dress casually. I had one girl show up in sweats, but when those sweats came off I was very pleased. I have never been with a girl whose tatoos bothered me. There will probably come a time in their life when they will regret their tats, but hey it is the style today. Marking the body has been around for thousands of years, this is just the latest incarnation of a fad.
All I want to feel is that I am the only man for one hour. I don't care what they are wearing as long as they are clean and fresh smelling. Of course if it is an outcall I ask they dress casually. I had one girl show up in sweats, but when those sweats came off I was very pleased. I have never been with a girl whose tatoos bothered me. There will probably come a time in their life when they will regret their tats, but hey it is the style today. Marking the body has been around for thousands of years, this is just the latest incarnation of a fad. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
my kinda guy!
wow Igoforit , sounds like someone bit you in ass hard, sorry sweetie.

+ 1 FNF
Great thread! I also feel if a provider is going to pay a compliment, it should be genuine. Nothing worse than a half-assed attempt at boosting a man's self-esteem.

Also, #10 is very important. Men want to feel they have done a good job in the sack.

So, genuine compliments, especially those relating to a man's performance, go a long way.

Just my two cents worth.
wow Igoforit , sounds like someone bit you in ass hard, sorry sweetie.

+ 1 FNF Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Maybe the above list is something Igoforit has been compiling over time.